[reactivated] Rosenberg Clinic

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Zerosh, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Vorticity

Vorticity Senior Agent

Interesting how Shana Myrick's work was published in volume 371.... That number is also in the title of another thread here ;)

2 people like this.
  2. Vorticity

Vorticity Senior Agent

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2015
    2 people like this.
  3. Catalyst

Catalyst Gold Member

Quebec number, called it using one of my 651 international minutes ;) Just got an answering machine for Rosenberg Clinic.

2 people like this.
  4. Rowyne

Rowyne Division-79

Well felt frisky. Left a message at the Montreal number for information on insomnia treatment and the Neuromodulation Congress. Will let all know if I receive a reply. This makes up for being missing from action for 7 days. ;)

7 people like this.
  5. Ugly

Ugly Senior Agent

Silly attention span, gets me every time. I'm not sure if this is something that already exists, but now that we have the archive and the Oblivion letter:
    Entering the subject code for Adam Sorenberg in the archive (http://archive.blackwatchmen.com/search/LI6R5L) gives us an interesting letter on the fire and the former employees from Rosenberg clinic. I couldn't get anything from the archive on any of the other subject codes though, worth someone else trying in case I missed one :)

Edit: Looks like pages 2 and 3 had been found in the "An Important Document" mission, http://imgur.com/a/7DL9A

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2015
    6 people like this.
  6. dbrn

dbrn Active Agent

I'm trying to get in touch with someone at the clinic, but unfortunately, seems I am having no luck with that.
    I feel like the documents we have aren't enough in order to find out the answer

2 people like this.
  7. riningear

riningear Division-79

I think I fixed this issue with you?

For future reference, for everyone... please don't try to contact Rosenberg. If the email doesn't bounce, they check it.

And that could get messy fast.

8. Kiefer

Kiefer Active Agent

A video on Youtube was found by a fellow Agent of mine, named Agent BOAZ. He stated he had Reverse Image Searched his picture from the Rosenberg Clinic staff photos.

It is a video of Mario Nathaniel, talking about a patient named "Joshua G" and his Stress Testimonial.

3 people like this.
  9. Zerosh

Zerosh Sleeper Agent

My reaction
    [​IMG]

5 people like this.
  10. Kiefer

Kiefer Active Agent

Now i must find who Joshua G was, or is! I will read into my files. Maybe past staff has clues.

11. unMadeMan

unMadeMan Senior Agent

If you look in the info, Joshua G has a fairly established following as a hypnotist (facebook with almost 2k likes, twitter with over 5k followers, and a fairly extensive website), I think hes an actual person (sorry guys) and that the man in the video is a hired actor.

2 people like this.
  12. unMadeMan

unMadeMan Senior Agent

2 people like this.
  13. Kiefer

Kiefer Active Agent

It is also the same room behind him, as the picture on the Rosenberg Clinic website. Though i do suppose you could be right.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2015
  14. atunacat

atunacat Senior Agent

His first facebook post was in 2013, I think we've just stumbled upon a really fake looking youtube account with cringy testimonials...

3 people like this.
  15. Maurna

Maurna Gold Member

It's entirely possible that, post-fire, they brought in Joshua G to assist with office stress and depression. I can understand being uncomfortable moving back onto the site of a clinic that had a bad fire, several disappearances, and a murdered staff member.

On the other hand, I think if I were a professional actively working in the field of human experimentation, I would be reluctant to allow someone else into my head.

16. Toughtopay

Toughtopay New Agent

I think Joshua G's looking like a pretty good lead. All the magic tricks I've seen on his page are super tame, and his website doesn't want to take my money. Also, have you seen this advert for his services?
    [​IMG]
    I don't want to believe those are adverts a real person thought were a good idea.

17. Phonetic

Phonetic Gold Member

found another few videos looks like the guy will say anything for a price :)
    here are 2 of videos

18. Konmael

Konmael Senior Agent

Nothing new...

19. Ugly

Ugly Senior Agent

Not a major change, but looks like they modified the default text on the intranet login to make it clear the pasword is no longer in the 4 digit format.
    http://rosenbergclinic.com/intranet/

2 people like this.
  20. Medenor

Medenor Senior Agent

Well I received a phonecall. A man, from Malta (+356 3550 5983). In english, prerecorded, not repetable, so I managed to understand a maximum of infos. He was in a hurry and said having informations about rosenberg. Said something about a work ? Did'nt understand quite well, sorry :(

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2015