[reactivated] Rosenberg Clinic

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Zerosh, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

Seems natural to me, what can be more therapeutic than watching little kittens at sleep or play? Well, except for patients who want to take kittens for a swim, like Deputy Andy's dad. I wonder how Mr Whitechapel feels about kittens...

2. Zargh

Zargh Moderator

Maybe he has the same attitude like ALF had with Lucky...someone remember? :)

2 people like this.
  3. Artos

Artos Senior Agent

Dang. Zargh just brought me back to the 80's with one sentence. Nice to know there are a few old people like me wandering around these parts. ;)

4. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

I'm keeping quiet on this one :p

5. Zargh

Zargh Moderator

My name is Gordon Shumway from the planet Melmac...hihihihihi

2 people like this.
  6. OCDCoder

OCDCoder Moderator

Come, join me in the old folks' corner...

3 people like this.
  7. Ugly

Ugly Senior Agent

Don't know that the clinic is quite ready to slip quietly into the archives.

Got a ping on the site today, seems the new team members have bios now.
    http://rosenbergclinic.com/teams/shana-myrick-ph-d/
    http://rosenbergclinic.com/teams/mario-nathaniel-ph-d/
    http://rosenbergclinic.com/teams/christopher-parr-ph-d/

One thing that stands out is the reference to the New England Journal of Medicine (July 10, 2014 Vol.371 No.2). http://www.nejm.org/toc/nejm/371/2
    If they somehow managed to sneak something in there, then daAAamn! But I doubt it. Might be something in the date/number though.

4 people like this.
  8. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Oh daaaaang I checked this morning while the forums were down at ~10am europe time and they hadnt existed :D

Really tripling-down on the BDNF research...

9. unMadeMan

unMadeMan Senior Agent

5 people like this.
  10. Maurna

Maurna Gold Member

11. unMadeMan

unMadeMan Senior Agent

He my not be ON staff, but he may still run the company or be the major benefactor. I know several local practices in which the named party does not physically work at the company.

12. Catalyst

Catalyst Gold Member

Several updates were found today:

When I opened Rosenberg Clinic intending to add the bios for the 3 new staff members I noticed that Christopher Parr has a photo now.

Nikel noticed that a new logo was in place, and that a new number was provided for Rosenberg.

I called the number briefly on a break to see what the message was and it was as follows: (Paraphrased)

As soon as I could take a break I went outside and placed a call. I left the following message:
    One hour later I received a phone call from Rosenberg (Also paraphrased).

10 people like this.
  13. Maurna

Maurna Gold Member

Interesting! (Well done!)

14. Santiak

Santiak MIA

In light of recent events, I've moved this thread to the ongoing missions section.

4 people like this.
  15. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

What do you think would happen if a local Montreal agent were to call and make an appointment?

3 people like this.
  16. riningear

riningear Division-79

I don't always say this kind of thing, but are you sure that's a good idea.

For real.

17. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

We could send daed up. History does like to repeat itself!

4 people like this.
  18. atunacat

atunacat Senior Agent

All if favour of sacrificing Daed say aye.

3 people like this.
  19. Maurna

Maurna Gold Member

I think I'd call to ask if they were accepting appointments. And possibly someone different call and ask about getting in touch with Dr. R. as a possible advisor on a thesis perhaps? (I may have been pondering this last night) Trying to get in touch but he's not responding to an old email address and your primary advisor used to be buddies and think's Dr. R would be a great non-academic assist...

Or potentially a different phone call/email asking if Dr. R. is still involved in an advisory capacity?

~MF

20. riningear

riningear Division-79

Site says he's away.