[puzzle Pieces] I Want To Play A Game

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Lyrah, Jun 30, 2015.

1. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

I am going to compile the masonic and survalence archives into one pdf. From the agent Wheeler secret mission. So it can become 1 complete archive number instead of 5-6

2. Gaudin

Gaudin Active Agent

I'm catching up with the hidden puzzle pieces (awesome work to find all this - seems like hours and hours of brainwork)
    Number 15 giving me problems though - what ever version of Mr. W I trie - ERROR: WRONG CODE
    Tried in all 3 parts of Mission 15 to put the Name through - does not work for me right now.
    Am I doing something wrong? Or has ze puzzle piece changed? Little bit confused right now :)

3. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Moved to Archived section as all puzzle-pieces for Season 1 are assumed found. :)

2 people like this.
  4. BaconHair

BaconHair New Agent

For Mission 15, when I type "Wollaston", I keep getting the error code

5. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

I think they might have changed it. Try
    Hofmann

6. BaconHair

BaconHair New Agent

There we go. Thank you! :D

7. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

bump
    a good place to look for the spoilers is Dylanamite's spreadsheet

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2016
  8. PapaD

PapaD Senior Agent

Pieces 17, 18, 19 are no longer valid, was going back to season one to try the hidden game but neither the codes or the item names work, not sure if this is on purpose or an error?

9. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

We will look into this issue. Just to clarify, the puzzles pieces are not working for you on Season 1 missions 17, 18 and 19?

10. PapaD

PapaD Senior Agent

Yes that is correct, I have tried both element number and element but its not recognised.

11. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

Thank you, I will message you to get the details.

12. Eunomia

Eunomia Active Agent

Can someone make a thread with just hints, in spoiler tags, to the puzzle answers? I want to find them, but I'm having a hard time. I'm sure others would be interested in this too. In this thread it seems that you either look at the solution in a spoiler or you comb through many pages of the thread, sometimes without finding any hint.

2 people like this.
  13. Eunomia

Eunomia Active Agent

I've noticed that they are sometimes only recognized by atomic weight. Did you try that?

14. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

@Eunomia If you look at the bottom of Page 9 of this thread I wrote a list of hints for missions 1-19

15. Bizeu

Bizeu New Agent

I think the reason is associated with RPG. We saw MTG in Mission 17.Bravo and Delta answers are linked to classes as is the Puzzle Piece chemical element.
    Also the photos we receive have the numbers 2-2-3, one in each. In a way, they are all present in the density of the element....

16. Jimbo9

Jimbo9 Special Agent

Could you please explain why him? I was trying to find a connection but didn't get anything...Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2017
  17. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Sorry for the late reply, I'll look through my files later and see if I can find out why!

18. Ryumit

Ryumit Active Agent

Looking all the way back to the beginning of this thread there is still one thing that bothers me. I couldn't find anything that says this was figured out or decided it was nothing.
    The extra T in para 3.2.2 of the basic training manual I presume it was perceived to be a typo?

I was looking a the ceaser cypher, 3.3.2. "If E does not work, try A, O and T" I feel like it's telling to me try it, I tried various other shifts using those letters. It just feels like the letters D.A which also could be A.D (anno domini). Along with the letter T and ceaser seems a bit coincidental. Maybe it's nothing.

19. Ryumit

Ryumit Active Agent

where did you find 8267??