Operation Nightfall

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by thatangryviking, Sep 15, 2015.

1. JLW21

JLW21 Active Agent

12 hours or so, I think.

2. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

FWIW I got my confirmation about 17hrs after my ritual confirmation was sent in, got it at 4PM UTC(aka just now) on 9/21

3. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

I submitted mine almost 19 hours ago, although to be fair, they're probably trying to decide whether to count mine or not.

2 people like this.
  4. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

I received my confirmation. It looks like they are pumping them out full-force now, since the deadline is in a few hours.

5. Zankh

Zankh Senior Agent

Whew I was getting nervous there for a little bit, I just received my confirmation as well! Looks like now its time to wait and hope for the best

2 people like this.
  6. Bach

Bach Senior Agent

Mission No.: 207055
    Codename: Operation Nightfall
    Agent: Bach

Mixture of water, peppermint and lavandar has seccessfully been produced with minor alterations to increase effectiveness:
    Peppermint was taken from the garden of a nearby monestary.
    To stabilise the effect of the mixture salt from the hills of Sodom was added as adjuvant component.

Divine Sigil has been applied at three locations in Konstanz, Germany:

Site 1:
    47.659586, 9.173071

Site 2: 47.660296, 9.174972

Site 3: 47.662400, 9.175077

No disturbances or supernatural phenomena occured.
    Video- and photo-documentation can be found here:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/v95q3ezev823i5m/AABRZVzTBnnP9X7pKyTFNvfsa?dl=0

Standing by for further instructions.
    Agent Bach

PS: Please disregard the constant sniggering of my associate in the videos. I think, she might be possessed by something unholy (or didn't take her pills)...

6 people like this.
  7. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Ritual completed and video uploaded at

(It might be processing! Wait a bit!)

15 people like this.
  8. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Wonderful extra-wet sigil! Well, whatever works, right? Lol

9. MERCury

MERCury Senior Agent

Looks like we have several great sites! Found no time to spill my holy Mojito, though.
    Just one questions for the devs. Do you have for season 2 next to system requirements also seeding requirements? Just wanted to know what plants I have to have in my garden.

5 people like this.
  10. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2015
    5 people like this.
  11. SwordFire

SwordFire Senior Agent

Finally managed to get it done, though I have to use a Lavender scented shower gel instead...

http://imgur.com/a/cPi4j

3 people like this.
  12. Killkeny

Killkeny Active Agent

7 people like this.
  13. Windir

Windir Senior Agent

I also just received my confirmation from dispatch.

14. LampostSamurai

LampostSamurai Active Agent

@killkenny, may just because the middle sigil was done incorrectly. That one gets split by a line.

15. Reynard

Reynard Senior Agent

Sigil has been drawn in rocks and then coated in lavender/mint solution. Proof: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8igvtgcbq4lwhs/Agent_Reynard_MG_0298-Edit.jpg?dl=0

Received email from Dispatch:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2015
    3 people like this.
  16. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Additional sigils sent after first one are approved

Agent Kakuzen,

Additional sigil photo evidence has been received and stored in database.

17. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

Answer: Would you rather I wasted my life doing something worthless? I'm saving the world!

8 people like this.
  18. Obyrith

Obyrith Senior Agent

ritual completed using lavender and a pack of mixed herb seasoning containing mint (dinner will be a bit bland now XD)
    op nightfall.jpg

4 people like this.
  19. Anisotropo

Anisotropo Active Agent

3 people like this.
  20. Reynard

Reynard Senior Agent

Div66 Dispatch Update:
    Our Occult Ritual analysts are monitoring the emergence of the rift entity.
    They report that the entity has been severely damaged by the global banishment ritual, which included 52 banishment sites in 15 different countries.
    Early readings suggest the entity has been rendered harmless, and unable to influence our dimension.
    A large amount of damage was averted, the energy that would have been released during a rift entity emergence is estimated to have been close to 50 megatons.
    Excent work agents. You prevented a catastrophic disaster from occurring today.
    We have stored the sigil evidence submitted and we are preparing a report for all agents that will include this research data for your own records.
    This report will be made available via agency email servers when it is completed.
    Live mission completion codes will be delivered with this report as well.
    Mission is now considered complete and OPERATION NIGHTFALL is deemed a success.

Confirmation codes will be included in the OPERATION NIGHTFALL debrief email. It will be sent later this week.

Please notify Dispatch if there are any further questions regarding this mission.

lampostsamurai: Dispatch: what about the missing cultist?
    As we were short one of the 75+Arvakhac that were supposed to be involved in the ritual
    Div66_Dispatch: We are investigating the possibility of a missing cult member, we will report back if there are any developments regarding this. The Church of the Dark Sun NY Chapter is considered to be unable to operate further and cultists will be given to the appropriate authorities.

12 people like this.