Notice #415

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Santiak, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Void

Void Senior Agent

After entering the confirmation code, the situation room changes, and the code takes it place on the screen. I wonder if it's somehow realted to some future event. Maybe we'll have to complete the situation room board throughout the season. Food for thought.
    [​IMG]
    The one frame that is shown at the screen when the code blinks. No idea what it is, might be just some random picture. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
  2. Rowyne

Rowyne Division-79

Received this from Dispatch:

Agent Rowyne,
    Our analysts have completed their report on the video found yesterday.
    The subject is Vanessa Baup [#LI9S2W], a former staff member of the
    Rosenberg Clinic. It is unclear who she is referencing in the video.
    We have no details on her current whereabouts. Further actionable
    intelligence is needed. This seems to be an attempt to establish first
    contact.
    The field component of this mission is considered completed.
    Confirmation code: A987H84POM
    Division 66

5 people like this.
  3. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

When do we have to put in the code by? Is there a timer?

4. Timothy Foster

Timothy Foster Senior Agent

I think it said you have 24 hours to input the code

5. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Input it where? Been out all day (still am)

6. Void

Void Senior Agent

You have to launch the client and enter the situation room. It's in the upper left corner.

2 people like this.
  7. Frantic

Frantic New Agent

So..the live event is complete and we wait for further missions? Or is something ongoing?

8. Tutsie

Tutsie Senior Agent

9. Medenor

Medenor Senior Agent

It was just the first phase. The field part, as dispatch said. So we have to wait for the next phase (maybe in two weeks, maybe sooner with these mysterious phone calls, or later, who knows ^^)

10. Santiak

Santiak MIA

It's also worth noting that the code is visible in the Situation Room itself, on the active monitor. :)

11. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Thanks

12. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

I'm so good I never even noticed that!!

2 people like this.
  13. Void

Void Senior Agent

There are still some leads at the Rosenberg clinic, like finding all passwords to the personnel's intranet.

14. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

It seems there are always a few interesting things yet to find among the evidence, loose ends and new leads, for those who want to look.
    Me, I brush up on my agenting skills by trying to do some of the things I didn't know how, like working the map of Portland image thru an image editor and using google streetview on all the locations. That all happened so fast I knew what was happening but couldn't have done it that fast. And, maybe I'll stumble onto something.

Also, if past experience is any guide, we can be activated at a moment's notice.

15. Noah

Noah Active Agent

Yeah, I don't see anywhere to enter the code in the client. If someone could take a screencap and highlight exactly where I need to click, that'd be great!

16. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

Noah, the code has to be entered within 24 hours of the mission completion. Unfortunately, you are too late.

17. Eveningfall

Eveningfall Senior Agent

Does entering the code do anything special? I was part of the whole live event up until we found the video of Vanessa, and it would be kind of sad to miss out on something.

18. Vorticity

Vorticity Senior Agent

You get an achievement. And I have a totally unconfirmed suspicion that the intel fragment calls were made to some of the agents that entered the code at an early stage.

19. Tutsie

Tutsie Senior Agent

I got my call before I entered the code :)

20. Aquilas

Aquilas Senior Agent

I feel like at this point 24 hours is a bit short. To begin with, they did not email people indicating that it was completed. Most of us all assumed it would not be finished until at least 2 weeks later after Vanessa answers our questions, and anyone who takes a 1 day break, or something comes up that they did not get to check every forums post and log into the game to submit the code, gets sort of screwed over a bit.

I think honestly, the first thing is when a mission is complete, at the very least an email should be sent out that the Live Mission is completed. This would give people an indication to be looking for the verification code. Furthermore, it should be at minimum 48 hours.

9 people like this.