Mission LIVE WIRE

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by PurpleYin, Apr 10, 2017.

1. TrueFu

TrueFu New Agent

!!! I am French sorry for my English !!!

I am at the same point, But..

I sfuzzer wmi_superterram server and i found mainframe.wmi_superterram ( I am connect at fileserver.superterram.org for search) so i scan mainframe.wmi_supertram and the name of this port is : rhopa.quantumdb (db .. like database) ) I don't no if that can help.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  2. codex-13

codex-13 Archivist

WMI is Windows Management Instrumentation-- it's used for management of remote servers. If Unity7 has access to the Superterram WMI, they're likely monitoring that system. Who else are they monitoring? I wonder if they have access to that mainframe?

3. TrueFu

TrueFu New Agent

.... I test and re-testing so many things i am lost.. :(

4. codex-13

codex-13 Archivist

Try password attacking the mainframe ;)

5. TrueFu

TrueFu New Agent

i can't attacking the mainframe.. :(

6. codex-13

codex-13 Archivist

Make sure you have the URL correct. mainframe.wmi_superterram.org, and then you also need to have the correct username-- it's the full name of the individual who has a SIP line. If you've played Season 1 of TBW, you'll recognize her.

7. TrueFu

TrueFu New Agent

I don't play TBW :oops: ...

8. codex-13

codex-13 Archivist

That's OK! You can still find this person by
    Looking for Superterram Life Sciences on facebook, and looking for her there (she's an employee and posts to the page sometimes!)

9. Nioreh

Nioreh Active Agent

So for all who are on the password attack :

Big spoiler!!
    1. use the url mainframe.wmi_superterram.org and the username breasetterlund
    2. for password hints go on the facebook page from superterram life sciences. There you find brea setterlunds private profile.
    3. First name: Brea, Last Name: Setterlund, Age: 25 (tried by trail and error)
    4.for additional hints try words from brea sutterlands profile

1. garth brooks
    2. raymondville
    3. corpus christi
    4. south texas college
    5. texas

sk2073 likes this.
  10. HOAX

HOAX New Agent

Stuck on this mission, but not making it as far as others in the thread. For some reason, in the 0.4 version, Mission Center gives me the pic that looks like the Unity7 Maltego files, but same spot in 0.6 gives me the Unity7-Part2 graphic. I've just now updated to 0.6, so all my previous work was done on 0.4. Here's what I've done so far.
    Portscanned every IP in the 122.125.1.1-.25 range, which gave me 122.125.1.6 and .13. Those were fingerprinted, which showed 'up to date' on both for the tech, so no Foxacid possible. Osintscan, Sfuzzer, and Netscan for all known domains from this and previous missions, with all sources and extended depth/time. Tried to Google and Facebook Samantha Lizborne, and Unity7, nothing. Searched online for the IP range, but looks like it is owned by an unrelated company outside of the game.
    I'm lost on what to do next, or what I've missed. Any hints appreciated.

11. Tyryt

Tyryt Senior Agent

You may want to increase your sfuzzer search, as well as be sure to use all 4 known databases. Also remember, when sfuzzing, you only need the top level domain ( xxx.com as opposed to fileserver.xxx.com ) which you should now know from the portscan.
    see if that helps.

12. HOAX

HOAX New Agent

Thanks for the reply Tyryt. Sorry I haven't been able to play the last few days so just now getting back to this.
    Ok, I think I'm a bit confused then. I tried sfuzzer on all of the IPs in the known Unity range, 122.125.1.1-.25, with a -t 60 and nothing found. Not sure what you mean by 4 known databases though. For osintscan, I only know of google and bing for databases but I can't think of any other instances where databases are applicable. You mentioned I should know the domain from a portscan? Portscan only gives me open ports on already known addresses from what I've seen. If that tool has the ability to return previously unknown domain info, I am completely missing that functionality or syntax. From reading some of the other info here, I think I should find the Unity7 domain next, but I can't figure out how that's possible given only the IP range and the in-game tools. Looking at the help for osintscan, I only see google mentioned now. I know I used bing before, and I got that from something in-game. Were there others referenced somewhere in previous missions that I missed?

13. Orion

Orion Active Agent

First, have you updated to 0.7 Singer OS?

14. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

@HOAX if you are at livewire, you should already be familiar with the unity domain, you were supposed to find that one in the previous mission: "Blocked off"
    if you want to know how to use osintscan, i made a guide with the stinger-commands in here it should tell you when and how to use osintscan and when sfuzzer

15. Dalamus

Dalamus Active Agent

Is this mission bugged

Attached Files:

• wat.PNG
      wat.PNG
      File size:
      641.3 KB
      Views:
  16. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Information in the wrong fields - username goes at the bottom, url at the top.

17. Dalamus

Dalamus Active Agent

i love you. sorry for being dumb

Orion likes this.
  18. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Nah, it happens to the best of us!