Mission #8

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Anuschka, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Xero Flux

Xero Flux Active Agent

Ah I guess with this sort of developing interactive type "game" that is to be expected. I'm just used to being able to binge on games till I complete them. Never was a patient guy. It's worth the wait however, I have needed a good brain teaser outlet like this for a few years now, and it being related to the occult/paranormal is just icing on the cake.

Unraveling and exposing the "real" occult operations of this world has made me very bored with normal every day games and life itself. Seeing how brain washed the masses are. This is a nice change as it keeps my mind from closing back up. Now I just need to adjust my approach as I'm new to the whole RP aspect. As for subject material, and methods used it's right up my alley being an occult activist/researcher putting their finger in the face of the NWO puppet masters for years now. They have literally destroyed my life from family, work, to friendships. using deceit, slander, and so many other things I wont even dare try to explain here. All I can say is, not knowing who created this ARG's premise, they either also knows their shit deeply, or they themselves are deep within the real occult web using this outlet to see who knows what, or who can figure out what how fast. Either way, I'm here to keep my brain sharp and so far am not disappointed.

2 people like this.
  2. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

Um, ok. Just remember that this is a game.

2 people like this.
  3. Xero Flux

Xero Flux Active Agent

This plot development itself may be a game, but the occult and most I have seen this game go over, (not details, but premise) are very real.

4. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Xero is referencing about the Youtube videos and weird documents we found earlier. Most of those aren't faked.

5. Xero Flux

Xero Flux Active Agent

I'm not referencing them knowingly. If you could link me I'd be glad to take a look. I'm just speaking of my personal knowledge and work on the same subjects this ARG revolves around.

In example, So this is a forum of code breakers and those who can decipher hidden meanings or messages, correct? here are real military patches. Notice a trend? It gets much deeper but this is just an example.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=121767398007277&set=t.100005220522496&type=3&theater
    [​IMG]

6. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

It also doesn't make them real. I'm just saying don't get too deep mentally. It is only a game. I've done plenty of occult research and the like with my field of study. Most can be explained and many are people creating more because the human mind fills in holes with leaps without evidence so we can explain something.

What I am worried about is someone who believes this shadow world to be a real fact getting too involved with the ARG aspects, that is all. Based off Xero's statements, I felt a need to say what I said.

7. Xero Flux

Xero Flux Active Agent

I dont want to steer this thread of course, wasnt my intent. if anyone cares to dive deeper into what I am speaking about just make a thread and message me or whatever. Wasnt my intent to divert thread course :)

8. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

I was about to say the same thing about us hijacking the thread. :)

9. Xero Flux

Xero Flux Active Agent

Well, my mind didn't make websites using my legal name the law wont prosecute. My mind didn't send FBI to my house to take my computer after exposing occult rituals on facebook, my mind doesn't make fake online accounts to slander me for no reason, my mind didn't sabotage my anonymous sect after we exposed the FBI infiltrating our groups. My mind didn't threatened to cut my mothers head off. As I said, I didn't intend for this convo to go here but don't discount others comments just because you have not experienced real things.

10. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

With all due respect Xero, are you sure this game is right for you then?

11. Xero Flux

Xero Flux Active Agent

Um, I'd say its perfect for me. Considering I essentially live it. I know the difference in a game and reality, and I have not blended the two. i simply have not ignored that what this game is based around, is essentially real.

12. Xero Flux

Xero Flux Active Agent

Just look at the logo itself.... I mean really? You think its just coincidence they picked this logo for a game on the occult/paranormal? You do understand what the real life meaning for said symbol is, correct?

13. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

I understand. I also understand why they picked the symbol based off the game lore and modern mythology.

14. Medenor

Medenor Senior Agent

I don't understand:
    So I see a lot of bet transactions. I'm searching for a sport. I see "basketball", so I look for NBA.
    I'm currently looking on http://fr.global.nba.com/ for team names or city names as password on the intranet (using [email protected] as login), regarding teams who won the 1st, the 8th, etc, in April, and who lost the 2nd, etc. Is there any influence of time zone, here ? One that will change the dates I'm looking for ? Being from Europe, I could miss something about that ^^'

15. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

finding who played on those days then take a look at her credit statement to see if something will let you narrow things down then you will be a winner

16. Xero Flux

Xero Flux Active Agent

and I never claim otherwise. all i said on this was simple speculation/thought process on how the "game" came to be in one comment, after this discussion began. That being, If those who created the premise for such an ARG knew what they were really doing and it, itself has a darker purpose or if it is all in fun is irrelevant as I'm not wagging a finger at them. I'm just not ignoring the irony.

I'd also say my thinking this way and knowledge on said subject and history does not eliminate me or those like me (and I know I'm not the only one here) from being the "type" of players for this game. Unless people prefer this be nothing but people who live in fantasy RP worlds with no real world knowledge.

I'd say this thinking is exactly the type of thinking a game like this "asks for".

17. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

it wasn't your knowledge I was refering to Xero. We have people from a large collection of knowledge. I'm working towards my degrees to teach history. We have programmers, vets, and more. Your knowledge is helpful. The part I was referencing was that you think it's real. I'm not going to say things didn't happen to you, I was just worried that you couldn't separate the game (fake) from what you reprieve as a real shadow world (but you said you can). That was my only reaction.

18. Xero Flux

Xero Flux Active Agent

I never said the "game" is real. I said the OCCULT is real, and to deny that is to admit you have a mental handicap. Which i'm not saying you have in any regard, but you did misread what I have said or took it in the wrong context.

I'll clarify:
    An occult world DOES exists, a NWO is 100% provable, however only so many people can break beyond cognitive dissonance to admit the documented facts we have. People can dance around it and pretend it isn't real or speculations, but the facts are facts. HOWEVER, I DO NOT CLAIM The Black Watchmen is part of an occult conspiracy I simply do not discount the fact the games creation itself could have been a product for some form of societal experiment by the "REAL" occult magi. Just like PROVABLE outlets like facebook testing of user emotions, video games-movies-and music being used for mind controlling aka pre-programming.

19. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi guys!

I hate to do that, but I'll have to lock the thread. This sub-forums is for sharing ideas about a puzzle or ongoing mission. :)

4 people like this.
  20. Nascid

Nascid Active Agent

This a continuation for the actual conversation that was previously taking place at: http://forums.blackwatchmen.com/index.php?threads/mission-8.636/

Currently stuck on this mission.

I've narrowed down my research to sports and believe I have figured out a particular team based on her university in Toronto, However. I still can't seem to crack the pass-code. Perhaps my phrasing is wrong, or maybe there is simply more to it.