Mission #7

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Priathic, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Pastafarie

Pastafarie New Agent

Well thanks for the spoilers here in this thread; I was going way out of bounds on this one...

One Spoiler said I was looking for for the local tennent/team of the Ice Palace. That made me believe that HC CSKA Moscow was the -wrong- one (too obvious) and I needed an older/more local team ?!
    Getting your jersey on the rafters apparently means your the hero. I was looking for someone that quit/left the team, one that gave up. Like "throwing in the towel"...

Why they gotta fit some crap ass sports hunting in a otherwise perfectly nice story line. Bah; no me gusta nada.[/rant]

On to the audio file now :)

2. Lara

Lara New Agent

I thinked that too! I was stuck because I couldn't find any information about it. (And it didn't seem right to research something like this to find a stupid number, I can't really explain why)

3. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

It's because Grisha is a pain in the butt. ;) If you get stuck again you can always hop in the IRC and ask for help there!

4. Holyrood

Holyrood New Agent

i came here due to the 2nd clue regarding hockey lingo.

i never bothered with the "pattern" in the battles. the answer is very obvious in the task the game asks you the key word is there! and with the previous answer still in your head you should have it :p.

just hope there is not anymore country specific lingo for things. didnt want to get help playing this but could not find the "round" number and knew of it not.

5. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Read what the client is asking you for very carefully. That code isn't what you enter in there.

6. Alethia

Alethia New Agent

Thanks, I just realised

7. AndrewStyles

AndrewStyles Active Agent

I'm still stuck on the first phase. I even looked up a Walkthrough to check my answer, but it still isn't working. Has the answer been changed? I'm NOT entering the answer into the client...

8. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

The answer was changed at one point so the walkthrough you found may be out of date. Ask for help in the IRC if you're still stuck.

9. SecretSheep

SecretSheep New Agent

Hi, I am also stuck on that level, I found the film Grisha is referring too, but it doesn't seem to be working. :(
    Did you/someone find it?

[EDIT] I finally figured out what I was missing.
    After finding the film, enter the name in the Archive... like the Agent says.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
  10. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

i cant express how glad i am with the current mission ^^
    the new grisha is so much more enjoyable :D

2 people like this.
  11. Daryl Lee

Daryl Lee New Agent

Guys, can anyone give me some hint for 7.2? I am little confuse now, I saw someone is talking about hockey team or something, is that previous version´╝čin mission 7.2, I only got a email about british battle, is there anyone got same information as me?

12. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

The hockeyteam thing thats mentioned, was part of an older version of 7.1
    Its now replaced by a question about a russian test thing

13. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

7.1 was a hockey team puzzle now has been replace but a Russian movie that you already solved if you are @ 7.2. In 7.2 your mission briefing is "to determine the physical state of the new substance".

Dr. Nathaniel is using a coded message to report to his contact the failure and success of various test with different state of the substance. Study the British battle and you will find a pattern that give you the answer.

14. Goldwing

Goldwing Active Agent

For the updated 7.1: The device name isn't working. I watched the film and got the device's name, but it wouldn't accept it. I tried it as two words, and even tried a stylized spelling (k instead of c) to no avail. Am I doing something wrong? I can't seem to get past this point.

15. AngHuaLee

AngHuaLee New Agent

I didn't watch that video... but I pass 7.1 today, so I am sure it is work.
    I search google with "dog machine reanimated name" (no need "), and there is a post in salon.com about that video, I use the name in the article

16. Goldwing

Goldwing Active Agent

Tried. I actually found the Salon article, copied and pasted the name just to make sure I wasn't missing something, and it still didn't accept it. I don't think this problem is on my end.

17. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Here is your hint:
    XXXXXXXXXX 10 chars long

18. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

if i recall correctly, its the archive number and not the actual answer for the client
    so checking if you put it in the right place might also do the trick

19. Goldwing

Goldwing Active Agent

I've tried these:
    XXXXXXCXXX,XXXX XXCXXX, XXXXXXKXXX, and XXXX XXKXXX
    . None of them worked. I'm confident I know the answer, but it doesn't seem to accept it.

Attached Files:

20. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

@Goldwing the first one should defenitly work, but like i said before:

2 people like this.