Message #371

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Santiak, May 29, 2015.

1. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

2. riningear

riningear Division-79

THIS MEANS WE NEED SOMEONE NEAR EACH LOCATION TO LET US KNOW IF THEY CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS TASK BY 4PM EST TOMORROW (20:00 UTC).

Let us know in advance, via this forum and/or IRC (freenode, #division66) so we know to watch for you.

3. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Vigatron is form Louisville
    I've messaged him

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2015
  4. vigatron

vigatron Senior Agent

I'm right around the corner from that tower. Give me orders!

5. riningear

riningear Division-79

Need you to display the killswitch on the cam indicated, come on IRC if you want to coordinate better, always welcome there. :D

6. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

7. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

8. Catalyst

Catalyst Gold Member

3 people like this.
  9. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Thanks for the clarification Catalyst

2 people like this.
  10. vigatron

vigatron Senior Agent

I'm planning on being at the Louisville camera between 10 and noon EST tomorrow. I'll coordinate my departure both here and on IRC.

3 people like this.
  11. Vorticity

Vorticity Senior Agent

Before the new intel yesterday I did some research on the dates shown in the VioletHold and RedClutch documents:

2004/01/02: January 2, 2004 (or February 1)
    2000/05/06: May 6, 2000 (or June 5)

The MyDoom virus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mydoom) was first sighted on January 26, 2004.
    The ILOVEYOU virus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ILOVEYOU) was a computer worm that attacked computers on and after 5 May 2000.

(Yesterday I thought the match was closer, but I think I mixed US and Normal ;) date formats)

12. vigatron

vigatron Senior Agent

It's time to take this thing out. I'm mobilizing to the Louisville location. Logging on to IRC to confirm plans and have measures in place for other agents to monitor the situation.

3 people like this.
  13. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Confirmation received from dispatch:

Congratulations Agents,

Target BLUCR5 was successfully destroyed. MISSION No. 204812 is a success. You were able to work swiftly and successfully as a group, and the threat was neutralized. Your skills have been noted.

In the archive, you will find an application form for Green Level clearance under code 2018D2. Fill in the form and submit it to dispatch by 20:00 UTC 06/10/15, with reference code 204812. All active agents may submit an application.

Division 66

2 people like this.
  14. vigatron

vigatron Senior Agent

[​IMG]

Killed.

12 people like this.
  15. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

Fantastic job, agents.
    I'd apply for Green Level clearance in an instant, but I highly doubt I'd be selected, nor am I really qualified for the amount of work that comes with said clearance level. I contributed some to this mission, but not enough that it would warrant compensation for my current position as 'Broke-ass-high-school-student'.
    Once again, I'm really impressed on how well this went. Great job, everyone. :)

2 people like this.
  16. Santiak

Santiak MIA

It's worth a shot if you're up for it, I'd say. As the form states, it is decided in part by committee, and in part by fellow agents, so there's always a chance in those regards.
    As for the amount of work; hard to say whether there'll be a mission where you do the majority of work, but I imagine that, in most cases, you'd have you fellow agents backing you up - but that is, of course, just me ruminating on the matter. ;)

2 people like this.
  17. Greenhead

Greenhead Senior Agent

Great job. Also, clearance Green? Yowz! Sounds like a major committment.

18. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

Thanks. Y'know, I think I'll fill it out today. School's finishing up in about a week, so it leaves me with more than enough time to work on things like this.

(Now to figure out what it means by Division (Is it 66?) and Reference D:)

19. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Division I assume is 66, the Reference can be found in the debriefing mail I posted above. :)

20. Medenor

Medenor Senior Agent

How do you find this ? I'm curious :)
    How & where can we fill the clearance form ? I get private pages on https://theaxeman.wufoo.eu

PS : I have not acquired previous clearance levels as I started to participate with this Blue Crush mission. So I'm a little bit confused on what I can ask/do

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2015