Hell Notes

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by nikel, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Just got my package. It was encoded with ROT18. Will make a video soon documenting the process. IMAG0903.jpg IMAG0905.jpg

2. Mase

Mase Active Agent

I just got mine. Will do as told tomorrow, seems to be Rot18, inc seemed a bit off on the hell money.

3. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

I was finally able to dispose of the Hell Note. Unfortunately, I came into prolonged direct contact with the object, and I was unfortunately affected by it's power for a while. I am fine now, but I must warn the next person to come in contact with the item:
    DO NOT COME IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE ITEM. Use gloves, tongs, whatever. Just DO NOT do what I did.

youtu.be/xxx_xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2015
    5 people like this.
  4. Variun

Variun Active Agent

Got my note today, ROT11. Should be able to perform the ceremony tomorrow or at latest on the weekend. Luckily I have somewhere to store it that it shouldn't be close enough to harm me or anyone else in the meantime.
    Will edit this post when it's done to avoid clogging the thread.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Ritual completed. I should have uploaded the images as I took them, my phone's image folder has been inaccessible for nearly a fortnight, I'm blaming interference from whatever's in that note. The note's been buried long enough for any connection to be severed by now I believe, since I can access the photos again, but I'll keep Dispatch updated if anything weird starts happening
    http://i.imgur.com/DGsVTyZ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/NcmtRVF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2015
  5. SunnyMead

SunnyMead Active Agent

Only just received Hell Note two days ago, unfortunately i was too preoccupied to decode message until last night, was able to preform ritual today at 12:00am Other than a brief mishap of Spontaneous Combustion IMG_4013.jpg .. everything went as planed.

3 people like this.