Hell Notes

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by nikel, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Myrasol

Myrasol Active Agent

Hell note received yesterday. Rot16. Completed ceremony and mailed Dispatch.

2. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Really should perform my ritual, I've had disturbed sleep for over a week now!!!

3. Bernard

Bernard Active Agent

Receive my mail today, mine was Rot11. Completed ceremony within 3hour and confirmation mail have been send

4. Ashielf

Ashielf Senior Agent

After a ... let's call it "mailman incident" the note finally reached my location. Since it has wreaked quite some havoc, I've to bury it quickly. I will try to document it via video.

5. Ashielf

Ashielf Senior Agent

I finally did it! :D

12 people like this.
  6. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

Well Done agent!
    And exellent detailed report!

2 people like this.
  7. Ashielf

Ashielf Senior Agent

Thanks to everyone for their positive feedbacks! Made it even more worthwhile. :D

2 people like this.
  8. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Quick question: was that animation at the beginning of the video something you made? Or was it just a premade resource that fit for the video? If the former, holy crap! Looks nice :D

9. Ashielf

Ashielf Senior Agent

No, it's something I found while looking for inspiration. And since Hacène Hargas allowed free usage, I didn't have to think twice.
    The whole video still took around 6 hours to script, film and finalize so I was really glad that he provided the intro. ;)

10. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Yeah, I bet! Lol definitely a good vid, will subscribe when I get home.

2 people like this.
  11. Idta

Idta Active Agent

Hi everyone! I am a new agent and just received the Hell Note and letter by mail. Will bury it on the weekend...As much as I hate having a cursed object in my home, I want to make sure it is buried where no other soul can get to it.

Differences in my letter:
    Mysterious fire date: 29/06/15
    Subject #: 1931YJ

Everything else is exactly the same!

6 people like this.
  12. raul_ct

raul_ct Moderator

decrypted mine using rot 18 www.rot-n.com , i will be out the weekend, i hope to dont see any "unusual" things when i arrive home the sunday.
    (looks like subject changed)
    date still 29/6/15

Attached Files:

3 people like this.
  13. WarBorn

WarBorn New Agent

Received a Hell Note today, text was ROT-11. Location: Austria, Europe
    I am not able to do the ritual now, but on monday. I will then email Dispatch.

Glad that I'm not sleeping at home these two days =D

14. vLuke

vLuke New Agent

A package arrived at my house today, it was all ciphered and I began to decode it, simple 4 letter on (JK=NO).
    I don't currently have time to help with this mission so am passing on this information in case it helps with any current missions, good luck.

vLuke

Attached Files:

15. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

This is a Hellnote.
    I would encorage you to follow the decoded instructions since it has been cursed and bad things will happen if not disposed of with the correct ritual.
    Best of luck and hope you are able to dispose of it quickly for all our sakes!

16. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Merged thread into existing Hell Note thread. :)

17. JantsoP

JantsoP Division 88 Manager

So i managed to get a second hell note (idk why though) Do i need to the burial again or?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2015
  18. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

Let me ask you this, do you want to risk the curse?;)

19. raul_ct

raul_ct Moderator

finally i had 40 min free to bury it!

Attached Files:

3 people like this.
  20. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

Well Done agent!