Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Zerosh, Jul 31, 2015.
Be careful to put this information in a spoilers box
Actually, as this is a live event, spoilers aren't needed
Thanks, now I've learned how to do spoilers! And thanks 4TRE, I will be more carefull in future posts!
Archive number has been found, after Echo has been decrypted (Phone call : entreprise columbia challenger)
I got that call, too, and heard the same names. Just wasn't sure about the spelling.
New email from Dispatch
This message confirms that DIRECTIVE 6 has been implemented. Q6 Terminal Safe Mode activated.
I also recieved the echo call within the last 15 minutes stating: Enterprise Colombia Challenger
Let the solving begin
Unfortunately I'm going to be at work for the next few hours. Good luck guys
You think VLRA6 may be related to this terminal?
VLRA6 is the code you enter in the archive http://archive.blackwatchmen.com/. It gives you a PDF manual to go with the terminal.
VLRA6 is an archive code that leads to the manual for the q6 terminal. I'll let others who have a better handle on the situation than myself to explain where they are.
First steps on the terminal:
1. http://division-66.com/q6/ gives you the terminal to operate on.
2. VLRA6 on http://archive.blackwatchmen.com/ gives you the PDF manual.
3. In order to complete step 1.1 of the manual, enter the entire sequence, replacing "some_organization" with "tbw".
4. For step 2.1, you want to log into "./bwdb.Sy16" first. The username and password hint is at the very last page of the manual: Username "shiva", password "brahma".
5. For step 2.2, replace the number sequence with the one that is also given on the last page of the PDF.
Direct answers of the sequence are in the google doc HERE
Where are folks working on this? Can't seem to access the irc...
We are working on it in the IRC I have no idea why you can't connect though.
Step 3 Home appears to be an IBM 704 Data Processor from the 50's
Try again now. If you still have issues. PM me and i sort you out
in now! Cheers! Thought Morpho had hacked that aswell, haha
Separate names with a comma.