Whitechapel Mission 2

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by codex-13, Dec 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. amrmagdy744

amrmagdy744 Active Agent

i cant solve 2.3 i need help iv read all the hints and didnt get it

2. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

@amrmagdy744
    a couple of hints to hopefully help.

its not on the route on the map so you have to look at a wider area.
    the wife mentions a 'store/place' in the the message, look for those near the route and then check bars/pubs etc near there

3. amrmagdy744

amrmagdy744 Active Agent

Is it a laundry name or a pub name ?

4. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

look for a laundry - then use street view to look at the pubs nearby - keep an eye out for that logo he talks about - that will get you the pub name

amrmagdy744 likes this.
  5. amrmagdy744

amrmagdy744 Active Agent

thanks i have solved it by your help :);)

6. Oleander

Oleander New Agent

Hi! I'm new and I'm really really stuck on Mission 2.1...I'm not sure if it's that I'm overthinking it or that I'm just not getting part of the process right?
    I keep getting #ffff00 as my answer, no matter what I do...I've been working under the impression that yellow+purple was the combination, then converting them to decimal with asciitohex, then plugging them into a XOR calculator and i just keep getting ffff00.
    Am i missing a step? Am i even on the right track here?

7. Galenty

Galenty New Agent

Hi. I've spent about a dozen hours trying to figure out 2.1. LOL, I've tried so many sequences now, I feel like I'm spinning in circles.
    I've identified the two components and created the binary interpretation. That was the 'easy' part, if it's correct. I think the problem is that I get a 24 byte rendering and the XOR calculator wants 16 and I'm not sure how to get that.