Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asariel

Asariel Division-79

LOL. Hey, Msika lived...that's something...

2. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

That only took us like two years. :p

3. Grim-Angel53

Grim-Angel53 Senior Agent

Along with two different doomsday scenarios!

Welcome all new agents! There will be cookies served in the break room just as soon as you find it.

Your involvement and abilities will be greatly appreciated, and I hope we can form a great team!

Once again, great to have you, go find the break room, and Welcome to The Black Watchmen.

4. TheChosenOne

At least our job is never boring. :)

Also we are almost out of chocolate cookies. I'll have to buy a couple of hundred boxes for all the new people coming in the next few months. ;)

5. Zargh

Zargh Moderator

Hmmmm...

Come to The Black Watchmen! We have cookies! (As long as TheChosenOne will manage to bring new ones...sigh :) )

2 people like this.
  6. TheChosenOne

I'm on it!

2 people like this.
  7. Mustafa Said

Mustafa Said Senior Agent

Mustafa Said here, at your service.

Been playing ARGs since 2012. Got minimally involved with the Black Watchmen but left it alone to pursue other Investigations elsewhere. I'm really a lore junkie, not all that hot on crypto but I'm sure hanging around with you eggheads will help me figure it out :p

Hoping to jump into the ARG when it launches; sadly was unable to contribute due to financial reasons but not going to let that stop me.

/greets everyone with a smile. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    3 people like this.
  8. Grim-Angel53

I wanted to try to go get some... I couldn't find the exit. I ordered some from Amazon to be dead dropped about 5 miles away from here though!

This complex is massive. I found a number of rather interesting rooms here. There's a massive library, swimming pool, and a few different weapons and vehicle test bays. Very large genetics and occult labs... I was a bit confused about some of the things here.

I've gotten lost in here multiple times... Just trying to find the bathroom.

4 people like this.
  9. Camazotz

Camazotz Active Agent

Well, G'day there all.

Some of these names are familiar to me from TSW - where people will know me as Camazotz. (usually the one cracking jokes in any of the chats) I'm one of the gluttons for punishment that absolutely refuses to use guides on investigation missions - I really love breaking codes and ciphers, so defeating the mind puzzles is a joy for me. So here's to smashing all the puzzles here too :)

Good to see the inmates are running the asylum here!

3 people like this.
  10. Asariel

Asariel Division-79

Heh..like your nick!

11. Mustafa Said

Thought I was the only one getting lost. :)

2 people like this.
  12. KMonarQ7

KMonarQ7 Active Agent

Hello, everyone. I'm Kamakaze MonarQ (pronounced like Monarch)...the name derived from a suicidal butterfly which swarmed my ex-wife on a hike in 2004. Long story...but its funny. The Q is in memory of a former gaming teammate of mine who we lost in 2003. RIP Aqua...

Previously, I played to the end of Majestic, and completed The Stone...but have been out of the ARG action for a long time. I have found it daunting to try and jump into TBW so far, because of the sheer size of it. I would love to join up with a collective and help out where I can. I dont know that I can dive into this the way I have other games/missions before.

I havent IRCed in a while...so I may have to dig back in. I can travel well if need be...and would like to find a group local to the Chicago USA area.

Good luck, and good hunting...

KMQ7

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    3 people like this.
  13. Grim-Angel53

Nope! I've been here for a while, and I still find new things every other day!

14. Svyaz

Svyaz Senior Agent

Jumped into too fast.

Hi, I'm Svyaz.

Never played an ARG before, but I played TSW and I love conspiracy stuff so I assume this game would satisfy my hunger for that.

4 people like this.
  15. Mustafa Said

Me, I'm new as can be. Curious. Very curious. Perhaps that'll get me in massive trouble with the higher-ups when something goes wrong, perhaps it won't. First lesson: I need to learn about how the Watchmen operate and stay focused on the task at hand.

2 people like this.
  16. Grim-Angel53

Trust me, that lesson is one you're gonna be learning for a while. I'd suggest exploring a bit. Youll learn a lot from that.

17. TheChosenOne

I know right? I was walking through the cellar and suddenly I was in Japan.

Also:
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  18. Bernard

Bernard Active Agent

HI, just pledge and join yesterday,
    Hope this will be a new experience for me
    I from South East Asia region (Malaysia) hope that can find someone near me that are join this ARG
    PS: IGN from TSW is Khainew

3 people like this.
  19. Mustafa Said

Thanks for the cookies! *munch munch*

3 people like this.
  20. Grim-Angel53

YES! I shall pass you some of mine once I've gotten it from the dead drop

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.