Uhh Hello

Discussion in 'Division-66' started by dylanamite, Nov 15, 2015.

1. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Hi, not-Dylan. Actual-Dylan said he had seen you earlier, I think, but I sorta wrote it off as him not realizing he had seen his reflection in a mirror somewhere. Anyway, the device you're looking for is most likely catalogued in the Archives somewhere. I would strongly advise you not attempt to go down there on your own, you're not from around here and it's likely our Archives are very different from yours. Actual-Dylan has a bit of a fondness for them, perhaps he can go fetch it.

3 people like this.
  3. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

See! I told you! I did see my doppelganger!
    Okay so even though this whole thing is weird... It's kind of reassuring to know that I haven't fucked up bad enough I ended up in a completely different universe!
    Other me... or Agent Dylanalike seeing as you're technically a look-alike of me... I'll make an effort to head down into the Archives later on and see if I can find what you're looking for.

4. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

Not to be the voice of reason or anything, but other-Dylan should probably get himself checked out medically to be sure that either he isn't susceptible to any of our native pathogens, and that he hasn't carried anything onto the base.

Also if you have any cool alternate universe guns with you I can get you into a firing range.

5. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

6. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

7. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Okay so let me get this clear. There's now two of me running around HQ?
    I feel so sorry for you guys. One of me was enough trouble...

3 people like this.
  8. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

So that's interesting. One of the guns recovered from the Time Crash just lit up. It's been dead this whole time so I guess it's recognizing the presence of someone from another dimension? It seems to fire some sort of energy sphere that encapsulates the target for a certain amount of time. I'll try and keep it away from Dylan2, no idea what would happen if they got in close proximity.

9. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

I can give Dylan2 a check-up if you're worried about weird pathogens at all. Kinda my forte.

10. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Okay so I've just had a look through the Archive and there's nothing that suggests the capability to alternate universes. Looks like we might be stuck with Dylanalike for a while...
    Maybe it is best if you check him out. Just to be on the safe side.

(This is strange! I'm concerned about safety!? Maybe I have some sort of attachment to the other me... I guess that's a good explanation)

11. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

I think if he's truly from an alternate reality, it may be best to place him under quarantine for a little while. It might give us some time to try and sort out how he got here, as well. I don't want to have to deal with some outbreak that's resistant to everything in our reality... Though I'd like to take samples while he's under quarantine, if you'd both be OK with that. I feel like you should both consent? Because you're kinda the same but kinda not.

12. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Okay so we might have a small problem with that quarantine situation...
    Dylanalike told me that he was hungry and so I thought it'd be a great time to introduce him to some of the cuisine of our universe!

Yes, I took him to McDonalds okay. We're really bonding actually! I think we'll make a great team in the Agency.

Anyway I took him shopping to get some actual clothes cos those ones he found really don't suit me/him but I kind of lost him at the mall. I tried to put out a tannoy announcement but ugh, the guy didn't understand why I was describing myself as lost.

3 people like this.
  13. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

You could have just said he was your twin

14. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

15. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Whoa. Hold on there.
    I'm not stupid! I just can't deal well under pressure!

And get back to HQ soon okay? MidDipper wants to conduct some tests on you. Which I personally wouldn't want, but hey it's probably best.

16. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

I just want to make sure you're not like, allergic to dust mites, or something else that's really common in our reality. And also I want to make sure that you're not harboring any pathogens that we can't handle in this reality. It's just a safety thing, I promise the quarantine period can be made super short if you let me take extra samples and promise not to leave HQ for a little while. You seem like you're a lot more logical than dylanamite, so follow this through to its logical conclusion-- the sooner I can declare you clear of 'superbugs', the sooner you can go to McDonalds and the mall and whatever without everyone freaking out.

17. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

Ok we may need to terminate both. Just to be safe they are not both affected, or even worse infective.

One was enough now we have 2. That may be in fact both doppelgangers. The real Dylan may be in a pod somewhere on B52 level.

18. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

I really think that's overkill. They're probably fine. I was talking to Dylan(our Dylan) earlier, he seems psychologically sound. And dylanalike sounds more similar to dylanamite than you'd expect reading these messages...

19. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

You can never be to careful!

20. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

I think that randomly killing Agents is a bit 'too careful', yeah. Also I really want those samples from dylanalike, for research purposes. He's a walking data goldmine. I'd prefer to keep him alive for R&D purposes, if we can.

3 people like this.