Say It Isn't So... Capt Patrick 32yrs Old

Discussion in 'General' started by Sonne, Sep 27, 2014.

1. XerTaLT

XerTaLT Active Agent

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
  2. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

So we have Red, Grandma Gladys and the Wolf. I wonder who Scruffy is playing in this little game... The Hunter? Doesn't seem likely as he is the one being hunted. Also not sure who is scarier... Red or the Wolf.

3. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Senior Agent

That's also how I was calling her at first, but...
    Don't you know another lady in red who like to cut hea... things? (Remember that we follow Alice&Smith's trail...)

Nb: Yeah, not useful at all. But I now think that we'll have to wait to really know more :/

2 people like this.
  4. Asariel

Asariel Division-79

I did a research paper about the Red Riding Hood tale, here is one of the modern pictures I included... :p
    5590939691_28064bf20e_z.jpg

3 people like this.
  5. Zodiac

Zodiac Senior Agent

Just a probably not helping comment....
    Just saw The Breaking Bad / Saison 2 / Episode 7 .. wow .. Flashing moment.. The guy with the axe at the end.. That made me really remembers this video!

2 people like this.
  6. Grim-Angel53

Grim-Angel53 Senior Agent

Honestly, It wouldn't surprise me if he was dead or not. These things can happen. It's my inclination to believe he is, though in the chaotic scheme of things, this may not be true. Consult the charts, the plans, and find out about the Captain as much as possible. It is a waiting game, dear compatriots. We. Shall. Win.

7. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

My working theory, pending new evidence:

Red is Gwendolyn creating a repeat circumstance of Msika's disappearance, Missing Presumed Dead. She took one of our very special agents to get back at Gladys and the Organization.

If this is true, I expect Cap'n Scruffy is her playtoy until she sells him on the black market. We probably don't have a large window of opportunity to get him back before he takes residence at Hotel California.

7 people like this.
  8. Zodiac

Zodiac Senior Agent

I would love to see her ring more detailed. In my opinion it is the only thing in the video which might be a good placed clue.

9. Artos

Artos Senior Agent

I agree Zodiac. I've over and over this video at least 50 times looking for one tiny thing I missed. The ring is the only thing that seems to stand out to me as well.

10. Zargh

Zargh Moderator

Sorry if i am starting to dissapointing you about the ring...We discussed it in IRC the same nite the video came out....its a simple stock ring you can buy in different colours, nothing special. The shape is called Pear Shape... for example: ring

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
  11. Artos

Artos Senior Agent

No worries at all Zargh. Even a dead lead is still a lead!! It kept me busy for a bit at least. lol.

12. OCDCoder

OCDCoder Moderator

Is there anything to the symbol on the mailbox? That's the only other thing in the video that I thought could mean anything. Other than the obvious question of why Little Red Riding Hood. (I Googled Little Red Riding Hood and axe and came up with all kinds of things that likely aren't relevant...)

13. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Senior Agent

As stated before, the best link between RedRidingHood and an axe would be the hunter.

But if I think of a lady in red, used to chop peoples, I'm still coming back to the queen of hearts (also, the ring is more likely a sign of wealth than of a poor little girl).

3 people like this.
  14. OCDCoder

OCDCoder Moderator

Agreed on the second part. On the first, I was just looking for references where it was Red doing the chopping to see if anything stood out.

15. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

16. Shezbeth

Shezbeth Senior Agent

2 people like this.
  17. OCDCoder

OCDCoder Moderator

18. Vorticity

Vorticity Senior Agent

What's this in the window?
    [​IMG]

5 people like this.
  19. Zodiac

Zodiac Senior Agent

Good catch. Don't know.

20. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

It almost looks like a permit for establishments...