Rewards, Addons And The Future

Discussion in 'ARG Support' started by Vomher, Sep 23, 2014.

1. OCDCoder

OCDCoder Moderator

Well, I do live in Florida...

2. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

It's pretty mild for Florida however...there would be some other overlaying theme to the Duel that would make it 100% Florida only event.

3. OCDCoder

OCDCoder Moderator

Gator wrestling.

2 people like this.
  4. CLY

CLY Active Agent

How does this work for people who over-pledged on KS for add-ons? Do we still have to contact you with individual stuff after KS funds are released?
    Wouldn't it be "cleaner" to just give everyone credit equal to their over-pledge amount in the shop, so you can keep track of how many widgets you need to make in one place?

5. thatangryviking

thatangryviking Viking Turkey | The Bot Slayer

It's my understanding that you will be sent a survey on how you want your money spent from the KS, the shop is something extra. It was stated for those folks that were unable to do CC that if the target was hit and the KS was funded Paypal would be opened, the shop was the paypal solution for those folks that didn't have a CC way to support.

6. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

When Kickstarter willl close the project and wired the money, we will send you a survey via BackerKit where you can manage your tiers pledge, add-on and shipping. It's basic but it does the job. As for how do this tie to your account in Q1 2015, it's your email. If you changed email by then, be sure you kept a copy of KS confirmations so we can track it back.

7. Zargh

Zargh Moderator

Just wanted to write it down, not sure where:

I got email today, my sketch arrived. And i am very happy about it :)

8 people like this.
  8. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Thank you, really glad you like it! =)

9. Grim-Angel53

Grim-Angel53 Senior Agent

YES

2 people like this.