Questions Regarding Pledges And Add-ons

Discussion in 'ARG Support' started by Gr3ylok, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Zargh

Zargh Moderator

Maybe Justin Bieber IS one of our enemies...

2 people like this.
  2. Bats

Bats Division 93: Covert Grammatical Ops Battalion

Maybe?

-Bats

2 people like this.
  3. Kle

Kle Senior Agent

We really should stop this talk. Anashel will be taking notes. Don't you remember being rickrolled after waiting patiently for the next mission to begin? I don't want to log in and get a Justin Bieber video playing! :eek:

3 people like this.
  4. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

[​IMG] Fears confirmed, run you fools !

10 people like this.
  5. Gr3ylok

Gr3ylok Senior Agent

I just noticed the email regarding Steam Achievements and the Razer mousepad, tears of joy!

Edit - Printed with TBW logo optional, how much will that cost cause frankly I don't care for the Razer logo at all, just yours ;)

#2 Exclusive Gaming Mouse Pad (35$)
    - Razer Manticor Elite Aluminum Mouse Pad
    - Printed with TBW logo (optional)
    - Thank you call from our staff (not automated!)
    * International add 5$ for shipping

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    3 people like this.
  6. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

We have a lot of people who are worry that our print affect the pad surface for the mouse... So we did go optional for the hardcore who, even if it doesn't will consider it ruined the mouse precision. Will send a sticker instead.

7. Santiak

Santiak MIA

So just to clarify, when we fill out the survey, we'll have the option between a mousepad with the printed logo, and a mousepad without the printed logo, but with a seperate sticker sent along with it?
    Or will it only be the latter, and the "optional" bit is meant in the sense that we can slap the sticker on after we receive it? :)

8. Bats

Bats Division 93: Covert Grammatical Ops Battalion

I have no idea how much (or if) the printing will impact the surface, or how great the Manticor's surface actually is to begin with (I tend to treat Razer's product descriptions like holy scripture - full of spurious claims and dangerous to use as a basis for decision making), but the price is impressive. Only CAN$35 for a mousepad that I can't seem to find listed below US$40 and putting money into TBW seems like quite a deal.

Unfortunately I'll probably have to pass it up... I don't think a fancy gaming pad is going to make a noticeable difference in performance, since all my machines have trackballs. The mice have been living in the spare parts bin for quite a few years now.

-Bats

4 people like this.
  9. Akita

Akita Active Agent

Is there a bigger picture of the jacket somewhere? I think I need one >>

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    4 people like this.
  10. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

I'll check with @VGG if they can send us higher resolution picture.

4 people like this.