Personality Type Test

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zerosh, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Zargh

Zargh Moderator

Ok, here you got it:

Personality:
    ENFJ
    Variant:
    Assertive
    Role:
    Diplomat
    You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your determination, intuitive skills and ability to inspire other people.

Read type overview

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
  2. dancingtheghost

dancingtheghost Gold Member

INTP

3. Conartist

Conartist Gold Member

[​IMG]

4. Conartist

Conartist Gold Member

Extroversion (sociability)||||||||||||42%
    Neuroticism (emotionality)||||||||||||44%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness)||||18%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were moderately low which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Psychoticism results were low which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

[​IMG]

5. CutieMcPouty

CutieMcPouty Senior Agent

Does is sound like you to you? You know you :p

6. CutieMcPouty

Well see what matters here is input. We all know the tests will give predictions... BUT what id like to know is.. you all know yourselves.. You know some of your traits, and those you know are they in there? Do these things sound 'true to form'.

Obviousy we want to give you more information about yourselves but you have to identify with it or you wont believe it will you? :)

So what do you all say? Are any of your PTs (Personality Traits) coming up right?

I have a plan ash (noone will know who im talking to but him haha.. I should explain i guess.. For some reason my mind calls Anashel Ash and after calling him it the whole time in a conversation i eventually realised i dont know why im doing it.. and i would therefore likely continue to do it haha - he didnt mind and i think humours my own craziness (theres a line between crazy and genius see.. its not much and i think hes trying to work out which side i am :p) I dont know if you read your mail.. but if not read it for me and let me know your thoughts.. :)

I hope everyones day is going well, and dont forget.. its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog. youre all needed, in different ways. Your strengths and weaknesses with compliment each other beautifully :) What a misfit family we are :p

3 people like this.
  7. Conartist

Conartist Gold Member

This definitely sounds like me when in public. I'm very different in private though with close friends, but I guess that is covered by me being a private person.
    I felt this was very accurate too.
    Eh... I dont think I'm that much of a martyr. But I am probably a bit too kind and trusting. What's wrong with believing in the human race?

8. CutieMcPouty

MC
    Do you have a Martyr Complex (MC)? Someone who has a MC tends to "willfully suffer in the name of love or duty". People with MC tend to go out of their way to help others, see themselves as helpers, consider it their moral obligation to put others in front of themselves, and view self-sacrifice as a duty. Normally it is okay to be helpful to others, the problem is that those with MC, tend to do it at the detriment of themselves, and in the process may even harm themselves to the point where they are not even being helpful to others anymore. The problem though is that if you have MC, you are a compulsive helper, you get anxious if you see someone in need and do not do something about it. You can see yourself helping others to the point where you are really harming yourself, but find yourself unable to stop or feel incredibly guilty if you do.

9. Conartist

Conartist Gold Member

ok I definitely am not a martyr. Wonder what I answered to make them give me that label.

10. CutieMcPouty

I dont know buut you said something.. smiles. Thats the whole thing with psych you may not realise you are certain things :) Or it may be inaccurate (which is possible.. occassionally).

All your results are really saying is "suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development" and its quoting what complex it is. Dont think on it too much :)

11. Grim-Angel53

Grim-Angel53 Senior Agent

I'm also ENFP. Nice to know there are more of us here

12. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

To be honest, it's a shortcut test, provides an outwards perspective, but doesn't really go deeper. I'm sure if A&S/HE have their psych test, we'll see some darker tones come out of the results :p .

13. CutieMcPouty

Its unlikely on a "light level" free test they will cause of ethics and funding.. Then if they develop a whole new test its pilot testing and stuff like that, but if they dont its copywrite laws.. so that will mean if its a time and money situation they will be constrained to what they can use... UNLESS they can team up with a online psych test thats looking for exposure and will tie in for marketing reasons.. however i fear from what im picking up time is against us.

This is probably about as far as they will want to head as its a minefield of what your allowed to throw out there without a psych doing it in therapy/private assessment.

Im talking to Ash at present about options.. and whats "most" effective for TBW.

4 people like this.
  14. Grim-Angel53

Grim-Angel53 Senior Agent

True. Though it's still fairly useful for a surface level test. It can be interesting.

3 people like this.
  15. Asariel

Asariel Division-79

I have to admit, my test rsults are extremely accurate. I was kind of hoping they wouldn't be...

16. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

My test result do show that I wouldn't be comfortable with any results of the test results, and I guess this is true. I am nitpicking the results or test itself, due to the personality that took the result (me). I think. Maybe. I don't know.

3 people like this.
  17. StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger Senior Agent

[​IMG]
    That was fun. I've taken other kinds of Myers-Briggs tests before and gotten Field Marshall and Architect.

2 people like this.
  18. Bink

Bink Senior Agent

19. Bink

Bink Senior Agent

<div align="center"> <table style="color: black; background: #dddddd" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="270"> <tr> <td style="color: black; background: #eeeeee"> <div align="center"> Eysenck's Test Results</div> </td> </tr> <tr> <td><b>Extraversion</b> (77%) high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.<br> <b>Neuroticism</b> (21%) low which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.<br> <b>Psychoticism</b> (31%) moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).<br> </td> </tr> </table> <a href="http://similarminds.com/eysenck.html">Take Eysenck Personality Test (similar to EPQ-R)</a><br><font size="1"><a href="http://similarminds.com">personality tests by similarminds.com</a></font></div>

2 people like this.
  20. riningear

riningear Division-79

I always get odd results.

But I'm always "_NFP." Right now I'm INFP because I just got into college and am kinda reclusive, but once I'm comfortable the ENFP comes out.

Highly "turbulent." Duh.

As for Eysenick:

Extroversion (sociability)|||||||||||||| 60%
    Neuroticism (emotionality)|||||||||||||||||| 73%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness)||||||||||||||53%

[​IMG]

Hm... uh.