Personality Type Test

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zerosh, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Asariel

Asariel Division-79

INTJ here as well

2 people like this.
  2. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Thanks to @CutieMcPouty, I thought it might be fun to bring in a second test for those interested; the Eysenck Personality Test

Note you'll have to copy/paste the written results, as well as copy the picture url given, which I believe should keep the information of where you were plotted on the chart.

Extroversion (sociability) |||||| 21%
    Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||| 34%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||| 25%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were moderately low which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Psychoticism results were low which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  3. Asariel

Asariel Division-79

Well, this doesn't put me in a great light, gotta say... :::(

Extroversion (sociability)||||13%
    Neuroticism (emotionality)||||||||||||||||64%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness)||||||||||31%
    plot.png

Attached Files:

4. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

Awww, don't worry too much about it. People who study psych (who made that test) use their vocabulary different than normal people :p
    To them, Neurotic & Psychotic don't carry the negative connotations that us regular people mean when we attribute to villains in slasher movies, and Anashel (when he's in that mood).

8 people like this.
  5. Zerosh

Zerosh Sleeper Agent

I'm a cold-blooded killer, yay! :p
    Extroversion (sociability) |||||||||||| 43%
    Neuroticism (emotionality) |||||||||| 36%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness) |||||||||||||| 55%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Neuroticism results were moderately low which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Psychoticism results were medium medium which suggests you are moderately self interested, willful, and difficult, while still respecting the well being of others.

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  6. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Hmmm again...

Extroversion (sociability)||||||||||||||||||72%
    Neuroticism (emotionality)||||||||||||||55%
    Psychoticism (rebelliousness)||||||||||||45%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Neuroticism results were medium which suggests you are moderately worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Psychoticism results were medium medium which suggests you are moderately self interested, willful, and difficult, while still respecting the well being of others.
    [​IMG]

7. imef

imef Senior Agent

That seems mostly accurate.
    [​IMG]

8. Akita

Akita Active Agent

Personality is not such a constant thing as we usually think. My responses to some of these questions change a lot over time, depending on energy levels etc etc.
    Today I'm
    INFJ
    . That's who I am while at work.

9. sterban

sterban New Agent

ISTP
    See the engram for support

10. Zerosh

Zerosh Sleeper Agent

Now we can say we have at least 1 person of each major group :p

2 people like this.
  11. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

2 people like this.
  12. Santiak

Santiak MIA

I'm not sure if I should be worried, or proud, that
    we share the same personality type. :confused:

I'll go with the latter. ;)

2 people like this.
  13. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Lol... at least we know 4% of the population is represent!

2 people like this.
  14. Santiak

Santiak MIA

If we do some horribly inaccurate comparisons between the estimated distribution, and that of this small sample group, we see that:

INFP: 4 to 5 times more than anticipated (4-5% anticipated global distribution, 20% TBW distribution)
    ISTP: Is the only one close to the anticipated result (4-6% global, 6,7% TBW)
    ISTJ: Is the only group we have far fewer of than anticipated (11 - 14% global, 6,7% TBW)
    INFJ: Is also over by quite a margin (1 - 3% global, 13,3% TBW)
    INTP: Somewhat so (3 - 5% global, 13,3% TBW)
    INTJ: Perhaps unsurprisingly, this group is far and away the most over-represented group (2-4% global, 26,7% TBW)
    ENFP: Is close to the anticipated distribution, but also the only representatives of the Extrovert grouping, which should total 45 - 53% of everyone (6 - 8% global, 13,3% TBW)

Meanwhile, ISFJ, ISFP,ESTP, ESFP, ENTP, ESTJ, ESFJ, ENFJ, ENTJ, which should represent 45 - 77% in global distribution, is 0% in TBW.

*goes sit in the corner for bad - but fun - sciencing*
    Edit: *and horrible spelling*

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    3 people like this.
  15. Korhona

Korhona Active Agent

ENTP
    Variant: Assertive
    Role: Analyst

.... am I the only one here ? maybe the only dumb guy of this community ^^ hehe

16. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Going by the quote related to your profile:
    You're likely going to be the one who'll come up with the solution, while the rest of us have been stuck for days on end. ;)

So aye, so far, you're the only one of your type here, but you're certainly not the "dumb guy of this community" - you're going to be the one we'll all be looking to save us and find the next step, when we've all been consumed by insanity and insomnia-induced hallucinations after finding nothing. ^^

6 people like this.
  17. CutieMcPouty

CutieMcPouty Senior Agent

well the question is in your traits does it make sense to you ?

Actually i think its a great place to be.. smiles.. id need to look at your map better but i cant now im typing.. hold on... how can you not see reserved as good? lol they are notmally good leaders and dont make knee jerk decisions :) Unsocialble, well would you say you are more than not? Dont worry about how you think it looks... it actually shows a fair bit of stability. :p

And Psst.. remember.. we all compliment each other or drive each other crazy.. *pulls a funny face at you* :p

THAT is very true.. hence why i wrote the whole piece in the psych thingy.. so people know it doesnt mean what most people presume. Youre worrying about nothing.. :)

Hey, i did point this out to Anashel .. My responses change depending on my headspace... But generally its still quite accurate. :)

5 people like this.
  18. CutieMcPouty

Nooo never dumb XX wts :p

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
  19. CutieMcPouty

ESFJ

VARIANT:
    TURBULENT

ROLE:
    SENTINEL

You are one of the Sentinels - a reliable and dedicated individual who respects traditions and prizes responsibility. You are known for your enthusiasm, social skills and caring nature. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Ha yeah.. makes sense to what im doing here with psych huh :p Me? Not me? you'll probably find out when you meet me in a crisis or a psych bay :p

2 people like this.
  20. Korhona

Korhona Active Agent

Now I got the pressure :) warming message ^^

Thanks mate.