Operation Silverspear

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by codex-13, Aug 16, 2016.

1. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

I'm gonna cry.

2. Steve Harvey

Steve Harvey Senior Agent

2 people like this.
  3. NomenLuni

NomenLuni Senior Agent

I need to listen to it again in case I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure the last voice in that video was Australian, not British.

2 people like this.
  4. Torch

Torch Active Agent

100% Reached! Eyes open agents.

3 people like this.
  5. VirtusVotis

VirtusVotis Senior Agent

3 people like this.
  6. Steve Harvey

Virtusvotis you old geezer, get back to the Black Watchmen Retirement Home.

4 people like this.
  7. VirtusVotis

VirtusVotis Senior Agent

Now look here, you young whippersnappers wouldn't know how to walk and draw sigils at the same time if it weren't for us "old geezers!"

Respect for your elders, THAT's what you need to learn!

2 people like this.
  8. Steve Harvey

Whatever you say, cybertech grandpa...

9. BPotatoes

BPotatoes Senior Agent

We have an escapee from Division 65.

10. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

2 people like this.
  11. VirtusVotis

VirtusVotis Senior Agent

Cybertech Grandpa would make a sick name for a band.

I wish I could like this twice. ;)

3 people like this.
  12. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

The newest email update included three 6-digit numbers, 617347 344887 826587.

This translates to PATHOGEN TEST DELIVER.

6 people like this.
  13. Steve Harvey

It also contains the hexadecimal code: 33 33 2e 38 36 38 38 c2 b0 20 53 20 31 35 31 2e 32 30 39 33 c2 b0 20 45

this translates to 33.8688° S 151.2093° E, which is in Sydney, Australia.

8 people like this.
  14. BPotatoes

BPotatoes Senior Agent

Specifically, MLC Centre. Which is huge. This may take some doing.

5 people like this.
  15. VirtusVotis

VirtusVotis Senior Agent

Looks like they're going for a mass casualty event. This...this could be bad.

2 people like this.
  16. BPotatoes

BPotatoes Senior Agent

The US consulate is there. If the attack is politically motivated, that could be related.

Edit: Also the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office, which is like an embassy.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2016
  17. Torch

Torch Active Agent

Also note that a subway/tram system seems to run underneath that square. Possibly how they intend to deliver the payload? I don't know about Sydney's underground but if it has any similarity to new york, underground vents could be terrifying for an airborne or vapor delivery method.

2 people like this.
  18. TheGrigori

TheGrigori Senior Agent

So I've been trying to look at the area and my version of Google Earth won't go directly to that decimal coordinate. This is about as closest as I can get.

[​IMG]
    This is the closest point of interest I can find near the coordinates. If the pathogen is being delivered it may be coming in via sea.

[​IMG]
    A bigger picture of the area. We're full on in South Wales. Something of interest though is that airport so close to the harbor. Pathogen could be delivered via airplane (DHL or something) and then shipped out via boat. Either way, lot of bad stuff happening in this area, no less the Elder Things screwing with people via dust storms. Any major points of interest here? Are there any history of cult behavior or any other demonic events? Maybe the pathogen test isn't an actual disease but more of a sacrificial event? Do we know of any secret societies founded here? Any Mason's Lodges, Golden Dawn meeting grounds? Anything?

So I'll do some digging, see what I can find. I have some missions I need to run to try to get up to speed, but:
    Let's not forget who we are, we're the Black Watchmen. Simple terrorism is left to other Agencies. We're trained to deal with what they can't. Pathogenic genocide is too simple. This isn't some simple weapons test, or biological attack. We deal with stuff like the Hellfire Gang and the Apocalypse. What have we been dealing with in this area? What is the link? Elder Things, Elder Demons, Ancient Evils...what does this test mean? Are the deaths from the letters not so much a way to fight and kill but an experiment to see if someone will change? Maybe the pathogen isn't meant to kill but mutate or change?

It's all speculation for now, but we need to be ready. If we have any resources or assets in place, we should get them ready.

Good luck, Agents. We can do this!

</crazy person rant>

9 people like this.
  19. Icework

Icework Active Agent

I'm maybe too late for the party, but...

712588 = HAND

4 people like this.
  20. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Never too late to chip in :)

2 people like this.