Operation ROLLINGVIPER

Discussion in 'Live Events' started by JantsoP, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Seshemw

Seshemw Active Agent

Yeah.. just re-read that. Which makes being Involved with any operatives onsite a lot higher. So whoever goes, be good at finding and shaking tails or plan the exit carefully.

Edit: Huh, google maps says I'm 4.5 hours from the meet site. wish I was off tomorrow, kinda.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  2. acentes

acentes Active Agent

So far I'm a no go finding anyone who can make the drop

3. Seshemw

Seshemw Active Agent

I tried to turn in my ph# and address to HQ, but they told me they needed no field work from me...

On the serious side, my assumption is that multiple agents are not checking this thread, and there is some high chance that one or more will just show up in the AM. Guess I could get up at 3am and see if anyone's claimed the job.

4. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

According to the Location, location, location thread we have at least Three agents in the general area of New York. Noone IN the actual city from that thread though.

5. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

6. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

@nikel is, according to Riningear whose handle on this forum I don't know, planning on doing the drop.

7. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

That is correct. I will be there probably shortly after 9 tomorrow. Can never trust the subway here to deliver you on time.

8. Ventus

Ventus Active Agent

Oops, too far from me :(

9. Astro4545

Astro4545 Active Agent

New York from Ohio, hmmmmm.

10. Jimbo9

Jimbo9 Special Agent

Good luck agents, will be active as support on IRC at the time of pickup if needed.

11. Seiren

Seiren New Agent

Really Amazing work agents! New York from Rome is a bit too far for me, but wish I could help.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  12. acentes

acentes Active Agent

Will be active on both irc and discord

13. Seshemw

Seshemw Active Agent

I am enroute. ETA is still good, but I expect my margin to be eaten by traffic as we move on

I am attempting to be onsite as support, stalking horse, or eyes on overwatch to photo opposing operatives.

Moving to PM to coordinate, in case opposition has access to this thread.

14. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

for all intents and purposes; this thread can be regarded as very secure.
    (yes it is an open forum/board, but in the TBW universe its a highly secured place)

15. Ciela

Ciela New Agent

@zaelong
    Still, better safe than sorry~

Also, just checking (with the others in this thread in general), so far in Stage 2, we've:
    • Decrypted the message from the second email
    • Arranged (or are at least in the process of doing so) for a couple of agents to go to the point specified in the message
    Have we made any progress on the stuff from the first email, regarding the NT4 intrusion mission/COM Division site? If so, could someone please give me a quick summary?

16. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

nikel and Seshemw are onsite, but haven't located the drop.

[​IMG]
    @Dispatch Relay, advise?

17. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

intercepted message has been decoded and send to dispatch.

it resulted in some coordinates to a park in NYC were some drop is going to happen?
    two agents are there right now for a recon, stake out and intercept mission

meanwhile we are awaiting further instructions

18. Seshemw

Seshemw Active Agent

On site. Nothing found. Lots of dog walkers. Arrives around 5 to 9 Got the program. I've taken several pics

Free books in a box inside. Seems unlikely.

19. Ciela

Ciela New Agent

@zaelong

@codex-13
    Maybe in that tent?

@Seshemw
    Are you and codex investigating together, or separately (and then coordinating here)?

20. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent