Omicron Vision Session Analysis Contact

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by PapaD, Apr 18, 2016.

1. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

Oh boy. Yes I reviewed the while black level mission. And I belive Theta is Epsilon which we have in containment now.

Does this mean they are trying to get him back? Another attack on TBW facilites. I think we need to double down on security on Epsilon.

Black level debrief .
    http://forums.blackwatchmen.com/index.php?threads/operation-menace.1344/page-2#post-16553

If this is the same subject Theta? It looks like it to me.

Now your report @zaelong shows site theta entity. But I am not sure if it means the subject or not.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2016
  2. cronkllr

That is odd. I know last season it was a goat. And now you have diffrent stamps. And that one has a name and date.. might be useless, but did everyone else get the animal and one got the guy?

3. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

about the THETA in the report, after rereading it it actually states "THETA site". the mentioned subject is unnamed in the report. the way i read this is, the 'entity containment team' in 'site THETA' or something along those lines.

about the SIGIL participants file from menace, i actually never noticed epsilon missing from that list... i mustve misread upsilon or something.

also; about the stamps, i guess those aries stamps were just the last stamps left, and dispatch had to get a new batch and got the other ones with the man i guess.
    (i know that riningear had the one with the man as well)

2 people like this.
  4. 4tre

4tre Senior Agent

Just received a call related to this mission.

Archive #CV83NM
    One of our agents may be in danger.

2 people like this.
  5. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Ditto. Work going on, but will keep an eye out. Curious.....

6. PapaD

PapaD Senior Agent

Also received a call as above, and email

1. Action required:
    Review the files from the server Omicron listed in their latest vision session materials [Archive #CV83NM] and search for evidence of wrongdoing.
    2. Background:
    Subject Omicron claims to have witnessed a serious threat to one of our active agents during a recent vision session. She recorded a series of digits which led to an online cache of images she claims are related to the threat. The Omicron Support Team has transferred the online images to our archive. Review files and find any evidence of actions against the Black Watchmen. If there are signs of an attack, we need to be prepared as soon as possible to dispatch recovery personnel.

3. Recommendation:
    (a) Review the files from the server found by Omicron and find evidence of an attack against a Black Watchmen agent [Archive #CV83NM].

(b) Join the global agent network in the investigation on IRC at irc.blackwatchmen.com - #division66
    ( https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.blackwatchmen.com/division66 ).

(c) Monitor the Division 66 Twitter channel for updates on the operation (@division66).

EDIT: Removed link meta-data.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
  7. cronkllr

just got the same call. From " Malta " of all places :D

2 people like this.
  8. Castilion

Castilion Senior Agent

Also got this one, checking out now

9. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

Same here.

10. raul_ct

raul_ct Moderator

We should open a new thread, what its the name of the operation?

2 people like this.
  11. Castilion

Castilion Senior Agent

Does that triple strand DNA mean anything to anyone?

Edit: That has to be a red herring, the nucleotides dont match up properly

12. crux

crux Special Adviser

13. KiRa937

KiRa937 Senior Agent

Just got the message. It was delivered yesterday. Two weeks after the analysis. Lucky me.
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  14. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

I got mine this last Saturday, USPS is slow also.

2 people like this.