No Confirmation Phonecall/text

Discussion in 'ARG Support' started by Xelimious, Jan 16, 2016.

1. TaySca

TaySca Active Agent

Ok... Major screw up today!!!! Was heavy into my job today, and got a call from dispatch. Ask if I was Agent TaySca, but pronounced it different than I do. I work in business that actually use name Agent (Example: Insurance) and thought they had called the wrong number. It wasn't until Dispatch hung up, that I realized it was a call for me. Screwed that one up. Has anyone else missed a call? Will this remove my number from the list to call? I assume the message was given to several Agents, just hate that I didn't catch it. Still cool that I even got to speak to someone from Dispatch.

2. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

This was probably your 'confirmation' call. @Anashel or @crux, you may need to add this Agent back into the call list.

3. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi Taysca,

If we are unable to confirm the agent identity, we do remove it from the list. :) Can you contact me in PM and i'll see how I can fix it.

4. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

Hi, last week i received a confirmation call on my voicemail, but it is really hard to interpret the letters...
    Im still not sure if i heard a 3 or a 'C', would it be possible to have the letters pronounced as words, like in the nato alphabet (alpha, bravo, charlie etc)?

3 people like this.
  5. KiRa937

KiRa937 Senior Agent

Hello again. Me level is still the same. Got no conformations. And Anashel is not answering. I don't know what's going on or what to do.

6. crux

crux Special Adviser

Hi KiRa937! We recently got some more help on the phone calls, we're going to be sending out more frequent calls so you should hear back next week. If you don't receive a call next week, please let me know and I'll look into it.

7. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Sorry KiRa937, as crux said, this will be fix next week. Sorry for the delay.