New Forums! Rejoice!

Discussion in 'General' started by Vismal, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Vomher

Vomher Senior Agent

This is all I have to say about these forums. This is all that can accurately represent my excitement, enthusiasm, and desire:

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  2. Azylach

Azylach Active Agent

This was my reaction to the new forums, literally:

[​IMG]

8 people like this.
  3. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

Seriously it was almost as if I wasn't sure if this was legit or not. Like a joke from nikel or Santiak...was pretty happy when it was legit! :D

3 people like this.
  4. thatangryviking

thatangryviking Viking Turkey | The Bot Slayer

Although, this would be pretty epic of a joke, if that was the case at the time.

5. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Well, I'm all about the long con ;(

6. Santiak

Santiak MIA

I was as surprised as anyone that not only where the forums there, but also that I was the first to find it (I believe? Not that it matters).

Still looking forward to seeing if it has any repercussions that we found it before it was made official. ;)

Speaking of that Title thread. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

3 people like this.
  7. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

There is no space left in your title and badge! :) But I have all your creation date and will take note of the one who found it first. I just need to re-desing a little the trophy for something more like a Division-66 Passport book.

3 people like this.
  8. Santiak

Santiak MIA

I appreciate the thought! :)
    Was hinting more towards something for either those of us who registered before the official launch date (i.e. registered yesterday), or conversely, those of us from what might now be described as "the horrible ol' days on MMORPG.com". :)

Either way, didn't mean to toot my own horn :S
    *nervous, selv-conscious laughter*

3 people like this.
  9. a-Melgam

a-Melgam Active Agent

Oooh, it is nice here. The other forums were really slow to load, and making posts was...quirky...

Ah! These forums save drafts of your post, just in case you accidentally click to another page and have to come back. That's good to know. XD
    I totally didn't figure that one out firsthand, I dunno what you're on about...>.>

Also, much appreciation for adding "unspecified" to the gender checkbox. That made me happy to see, thank you.

3 people like this.
  10. Nighean

Nighean Active Agent

Found the forums yesterday, but had no time to write a little something here.

So, yeah ! TBW forums are really cool. I especially like the cityscape background theme...

2 people like this.
  11. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

The forums look great. Good job! :)

2 people like this.
  12. Xexanos

Xexanos Active Agent

We can use GIFs? Best forum ever!
    [​IMG]

EDIT: Well, but our animated avatars aren't animated. :(

3 people like this.
  13. Shahmeran

Shahmeran Senior Agent

And I can finally post! So yay, forums! :p

2 people like this.
  14. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

Hey Shameran, welcome to our little asylum. ;)

15. Mandraw

Mandraw Senior Agent

Welcome at least !