Mother Russia - Special Operation

Discussion in 'Suspected Missions' started by Anashel, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Hey, quick question: Did you change Grisha's voice actor? Honestly, he sounds awesome in this one! A little less snarky, more serious, but still dislike-able ;P

2. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Yes, you are right, during the early access we announced that we would give a free copy of Season 2 to all our KS supporter. We later extended this to all player who supported usin the early access also. If you didn't got your copy of season 2, please contact me and I'll send you a key!

2 people like this.
  3. Anashel

Nope, same guy!

4. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Hmm, something sounds different about him. I guess he amped up the accent lol

5. Anashel

You catched him in a good mood.

3 people like this.
  6. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

cool, we've been promoted from pencil pushers, to desk jockeys XD

6 people like this.
  7. Grim-Angel53

Grim-Angel53 Senior Agent

Sitting here tiddiling thumbs in the Div-33 offices.
    Msika's file warps onto my desk, time to find out what happened,
    I've missed our dear msika. our chats about the old days were quite lovely. staved off the memory degradation.

so @Anashel, for confirmation, in TBW's universe, did the New Mission Begins portion still happen? Cause if so, Yes please. truth be told, even being as involved as i was, i never really got the full implications of that arg in the story of TSW

otherwise, i get the timeline here. it can be a bit confusing being in both lines at once.
    Always assumed that the watchmen got integrated with illuminati in the TSW universe.

8. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Operation TRAILFIRE is a success. Good job, everyone. Now, time for the epilogue...?

9. NomenLuni

NomenLuni Senior Agent

Just finished it about 20 minutes ago. I enjoyed it. It was slightly easier than season 2 (I've been stuck on 27.3 for ages now) but still fairly challenging. Well done A&S. :)

Didn't receive an epilogue email though... yet, anyway.

10. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Apparently only a few got it. I feel it was more like the Puzzle Pieces in Season 1, where only the first few who completed them got an e-mail.

11. bladedraconis

bladedraconis Senior Agent

Agreed. I'm still waiting on mine.

12. Anashel

It's a valid question. In TBW timeline, MSIKA did investigate the Morning Light and she did went to russia. But in TBW univers, the event that lead to this were not frame around the three secret society and their subsequent rise to power. In our version of the timeline, something happen that didn't trigger the Tokyo incident and the filth.

13. Anashel

Hey there! No, there is a specific rule / condition you have to meet in Mother Russia to trigger the email event. For the one who REALLY want to know how the rule work, here is the answer, but I consider this a major spoiler that remove some of the immersion. :)

We have decided to add some 'time related' mechanics in this DLC.

First, if you look at the bottom left of each mission briefing, the time (T+XX) is actually real. So if you took 5 minutes between mission 1 and 2, the briefing of mission 2 will start with T+5:00.

Working on that system, we also established a number of peoples who die at the hand of AMWOG while you are trying to save the world. The more time you take, the more human causality will display on your end report. The goal is not to rank and give a 'performance' value to your work, but just to add some realism; if you solve the 5 missions over a course of a week, AMWOG was able to kill more people.

And finally, 48h after you finish mission 5 (and that you think the game is over) an email is trigger, called 'Mother Russia: Epilogue". Imagine it as a "final scene" after the closing credit of a movie.

7 people like this.
  14. Natalia X

Natalia X Active Agent

I got mine just this evening--about 48 hours after completing MR--so they might still be going out, based on completion time.
    I think the agents that received theirs yesterday were about 48 hrs post-mission as well.

3 people like this.
  15. NomenLuni

NomenLuni Senior Agent

Ooh cool. That should be shortly after 1AM on Friday morning then. Looking forward to getting it. :)

2 people like this.
  16. bladedraconis

bladedraconis Senior Agent

OOOOOOO! Extremely helpful though. Thank you! And very interesting...

17. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

TO EVERYONE WHO HAS THE MOTHER RUSSIA DLC: PLEASE MAKE A REVIEW!
    Making a review will get many more players to buy the DLC. DLCs are a lot harder to sell than the base game, due to the fact that they have to shell out the extra money. Reviews will help convince those players to throw Alice & Smith their money ;)

My review of the Mother Russia DLC
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kakuzen/recommended/397370

Also:
    Ahh, that makes a lot more sense. That is awesome, with the timed missions. I might still get an e-mail, then! Does it still count down when logged out? I am super excited for what comes next from you guys now! Lol

5 people like this.
  18. raul_ct

raul_ct Moderator

Thats a really interesting mechanic.
    The ability to have every one a specific timeline, its something i didnt realised, here is the timestamp of my last mission, if someone wanna check it[​IMG]

19. exibition

exibition Senior Agent

Mother Russia finished yesterday in 2 days.
    Entertaining and engaging, especially for one mission halfway through which really prickled my curiosity on mythology and magic.
    Anyway, Grisha was surprisingly happy.
    And I am starting a crush on Wheeler.

5 people like this.
  20. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Wheeler is bae. 100% best archivist. A&S pls dont kill precious cinnamon roll.