Mission #1

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by dylanamite, Nov 24, 2015.

1. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Good Evening Agents, and welcome back to The Black Watchmen.
    We've scheduled you in for one of our Advanced Training courses, where we'll bring you up-to-date with all the techniques you'll need.

-----

Use this thread to discuss Mission 1 of Season 2.
    Feel free to post theories, clues, hints, or anything else, as long as you DO NOT POST THE ANSWER.

HINTS

P1

Read Section 2.2 of the Training Manual. It tells you what to do.
    Google Images has a reverse search feature.

P2
    Use the site provided to find what you seek. Don't forget to change the date of the trend in the bar at the top.
    You need to narrow it down to a city. You can do so in the "Regional Interest" part of the site.

P3
    Start off my searching both terms that you want to find a link between. Begin researching and see if anything comes up.
    You can find the answer on Waite's Wikipedia page.
    I will keep this thread updated as more gets posted.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
    4 people like this.
  2. Aquilas

Aquilas Senior Agent

3. DeiDhena

DeiDhena Senior Agent

There is a sequence of characters at the bottom of the mission picture:
    (.)
    anyone knows something about it?

4. raul_ct

raul_ct Moderator

nope, and its present in the original too

5. marfish

marfish Senior Agent

It does stand out a bit, but I think it's just a button on his jacket.

6. urnammu

urnammu Active Agent

BTW, it seems that Google has changed its mind: in my trend search the order of city 1 and 2 are exchanged now, leading me to the wrong answer...

7. misstriggermortiss

misstriggermortiss New Agent

Can someone please nudge me in the right direction for Mission 1?

I am on the Morpho Medical website and I am not able to enter any order ID number that is correct. Is the site still active?

8. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

9. Snappohead

Snappohead New Agent

So, here is a question... I was running the trend search, according to the best of my ability (which is not necessarily saying much) and wound up with an answer. Turned out to be wrong. Finally, after many tries and attempts, I looked at Agent Diesels youtubeian solution. And yeah, he did exactly what I did but wound up with a different answer. Has the region changed in retrospect? Is this possible?

10. Snappohead

Snappohead New Agent

Yeah, okay I am gonna leave this up here for y'all to learn your lesson. Obviously, both #1 and #2 is an answer. Donkey ears go to me!