Jarobi's Christmas Sandbox

Discussion in 'Fan & Sandbox Missions' started by Jarobi, Dec 25, 2015.

1. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

Remind me what the first riddle is.

2. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

Alrighty...
    the encipher.it link is the encrypted text with the answer to the first puzzle, as for the password, I would find a similar image to the one delivered and look for differences that might lead to a clue...
    see page one of this thread.

3. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

Another nudge:
    there is another clue in the image as well

4. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

the password is part of a name in real life, the part that did not make the film

5. ManofDecember

ManofDecember New Agent

For "Uprock", where we have to find the government name for the performer, is there a way in which I do not have to go through tons of Google searches in order to find this performer's government name? Unless I've got the performer wrong?

Can any of you give me some tips?

6. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

the government is his real name, if it doesnt work, it might not be your guy

2 people like this.
  7. ManofDecember

ManofDecember New Agent

Thanks! Solved it!

8. opheliex

opheliex New Agent

We're having issues with Word is Bond. I think we found the right place, where
    KRS-One and Scott-La Rock met, and we've tried a lot of other homes where KRS-One stayed.
    We've tried a bunch of variations but nothing is working, and we're slowly going insane!

9. Alabaster

Alabaster New Agent

Same here, i found the same shelter you're talking about, but it isn't recognizing it.

10. bladedraconis

bladedraconis Senior Agent

Let me know if you're still struggling with this.

2 people like this.
  11. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

Okay, it needs to be finally said... for word is bond, you prob have the right place. You have to copy and paste it from wikipedia article where you found it, it won't work if you type it.

12. MikolBor

MikolBor Active Agent

Okay, so this is what i found. Am I on the right track?
    First, I have checked the image for hidden bits, nothing popped up. Then I googled it, and found the word Manhattan Bridge. It was a dead end, but thin I did the same with only the picture of ppl and car. It came from the 1985 movie Krush Groove. To be exact, the coulours of the picture come from the cover of the soundtrack. I checked the lyrics of the songs, nothing special. Then I read the plot of KG (Krush Groove). Appearently, There is a song by Run D.M.C. (actually by Aerosmith, but Run DMC made the cover) called Walk This Way. That is what the man on the picture represents (You find him in america, near roads...).
    I find it also a dead end, but is that so?

13. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

You're on the right track near the end there. Look at other elements in the picture to determine what the password may be.

14. MikolBor

MikolBor Active Agent

The Real Life part. Is it about the diffrence between something in Krush Groove and real life? Is there a song with "real life" in lyrics, that had something to do with the movie? I have a gut feeling it is something with Russell Simmons(Walker)

2 people like this.
  15. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

You're really REALLY close. Keep following your nose.

16. MikolBor

MikolBor Active Agent

Found it, thanks.

3 people like this.
  17. jen-jen

jen-jen Active Agent

Maybe I'm much too confused now, but I'm having trouble with the last part "Wheels of Steel"

I have look through some of these DJ's but none seem to have a sister besides Kool Herc, with Cindy Campbell?

18. jen-jen

jen-jen Active Agent

Thank you.
    I found the website, but still unsure what I'm looking for!

19. jen-jen

jen-jen Active Agent

Thank you for the tip.

I have found
    Afrika Bambaataa, and his real name is Kevin Donovan. But cannot find anything about his sister. Perhaps I have the wrong person?

2 people like this.
  20. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

wrong dj-i am so sorry-google wheels of steel, you should find it no problem

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2016