Halloween Trail : Final trial

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by alphabravo, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Phaid

Phaid Active Agent

Everything you need you have accessed in the previous trials. Have you seen anything that maybe could give you a directory of branches?

2. CasperOrillian

CasperOrillian Active Agent

I have found exactly one bit of info. and what I have tried from that didnt work

spoilered because etc
    I think its pointing at the pentagon? I dont know, Im not in the US
    OK I am missing something super obvious. I dont know what it is.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  3. Phaid

Phaid Active Agent

In one of the previous trials did you see anything that could be used with the Active Directory tool in Stinger OS to look at a list of Branches and Personnel. If you need a bit more of a push in the right direction then see the spiler below

At Bates Beverges there is an AD you can look at for the Branches. You should know the name of the new friend and their boss from when you looked at their phone. This will help you pin down the exact details.

4. CasperOrillian

No. Is the short answer, didnt find anything like that originally

EDIT: For some reason I forgot about simple tools and tried the more complex stuff.
    I feel silly.

5. Phaid

Phaid Active Agent

Don't feel silly. I overlooked it at first and was thinking of something more complex before it hit me what to do.

6. insert

insert New Agent

I sure did get it, Took me a few to figure out Dark Brew, I think I block out anything to do with Star-bucks. Then I already had the Final step figured out from all the look ups I did for Dark Brew. Never thought an old president would come in handy.

7. CasperOrillian

Can the christmas event please have us break into NATO to track santa or something?

8. Enoch52

Enoch52 Active Agent

NORAD has a Santa Tracker!

CasperOrillian likes this.
  9. CasperOrillian

Yeah thats what I was refering to, forgot it was NORAD. Thought it was NATO. acronym overload.

Enoch52 likes this.
  10. juxo

juxo New Agent

I found this soooo funny! I dug so deep in trial 4 that this answer took me 2 seconds xD

SPOILER ALERT BELOW! (or a hint, depends how you look at it)

Maybe a netscan of an ip address/vpn might help ;)