Early Adopter - In Need Of Your Opinions

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Jun 20, 2014.

?

Should we invite the 3k newsletter

Poll closed Jun 27, 2014.
  1. NO!

63.0%
  2. Yes...

37.0%
  1. Ruke Unlimited

Ruke Unlimited Senior Agent

I echo all the sentiments of the pre-KS invites that have already been spoken.

As far as modding goes. I'm around, even tempered, and know how to deal with all types in a civil way. If you need someone to fill in part time, I'd be happy to help, though it looks like Santiak is your person.

3 people like this.
  2. Mandraw

Mandraw Senior Agent

Well I voted yes , but after reading all the given answers, it seems no is the obvious answer, tough I still don't think the ARG crowd is much for "trollin'an'blaming" , but it's better to be on the safe side...

As for moderation , there seems to be a masterfully (It's a word , I swear !) good candidate out there...
    I, myself, am unfortunately unfit for the role as I am a Stealthy Lurker©

P.S: The "More Options" choice for posting doesn't give more options !

3. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Yes, it give you Preview. :)

4. Bats

Bats Division 93: Covert Grammatical Ops Battalion

I've been meaning to ask... is there any way to get the Preview option on the initial reply interface, rather than having to click through to another page (which seems to exist purely for that and the two notification options)?

-Bats

5. Anashel

No, actually there is more options when you are a moderator or administrator.

6. Mandraw

Mandraw Senior Agent

I guess I could see if it's possible to insert with a greasemonkey script...

7. Anashel

Done.

6 people like this.
  8. Mandraw

Mandraw Senior Agent

At least I didn't write that much code... XD

4 people like this.
  9. Jevel

Jevel New Agent

I voted yes, we need all the backers we can get and not everyone on the other forums might have found their way here yet.

That said, I would hold off until the Crowdtilt refunds are processed and the Kickstarter actually goes up. After that, go ahead and put out an email blast. Anything before that happens and you'd have much of the same from the MMORPG forums.

10. Bats

Bats Division 93: Covert Grammatical Ops Battalion

Err... I think you just described a no vote there.

-Bats

11. Naurthoron

Naurthoron Active Agent

Yes, because you need to expand the comunity and let the poject known as much as possible.
    This was part of the failure in the first funding attempt.

12. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

Yes.
    I'd been thinking No but then upon reading some of the responses I realized, what about the people who didn't follow up on "Mission Failed - This Is Not The End". Heck, I didn't realize there was anything going on until a week after that email. I'd want everyone else an opportunity to not miss out on anything else, including our conversations here.
    Now is merely a break between missions. I agree that Kickstarter shouldn't happen until everything is made right from the previous mess. And, we've beat up the forumwarez enough now to smooth out the rough spots. Get some clarity about the relationship between forum upgrades and PARG membership perks so nobody misunderstands. Then, I think we are ready to send out the Teaser Video and encourage folk to anticipate Kickstarter.

13. Naurthoron

Naurthoron Active Agent

IMOH you need also to reach pout to the LARP community and highlight similarities

14. Anashel

That is a really great Idea.