Concerted Advertisement

Discussion in 'General' started by Santiak, Jul 9, 2014.

?

Should we help in the advertisement of TBW?

1. Yes

35 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

If chibimerrick doesn't get to read this by tonight, I'll forward the notion when I see chibimerrick in person tonight.

2. Erebe

Erebe Senior Agent

10 people like this.
  3. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

Cool! It's great to see people making stuff. Now put these out people go go go!

2 people like this.
  4. Chibimerrick

Chibimerrick Senior Agent

Hey, you guys do anything and everything you want :) Very cool poster Erebe!
    As for translations, I think we had discussed this in the chat when I was considering this, and it is something that I would like to see, the more the merrier!
    1. I don't mind either giving you guys the raw files (they are indesign files, which I can package with images and fonts),
    2. Or, you can give me the translations and indicate where the text goes, and I don't mind inserting them in the flyers I've done.
    Up to you guys!

5. thatangryviking

thatangryviking Viking Turkey | The Bot Slayer

My card drop is ready....
    [​IMG]
    Download for the high DPI Print verison if anyone wants to do card drops in their city

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    14 people like this.
  6. Asariel

Asariel Division-79

That image is broken on my screen, I don't know about anyone else...and when I click on the link it says preview not available...nvm..figured it out. Need moar java...

7. thatangryviking

Changed the main photo link to Imgur rather than my google.drive

8. thatangryviking

Starting dropping them around downtown today.. here's hoping..

9. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Do you have picture we can share of your ads in action?

10. thatangryviking

Will have some today, first deployment went out during my first break from work, next break in about an hour, will check the locations to see if the cards are still there, and snap some photos.

11. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

I'll take a pic of the next round of ad postings.

4 people like this.
  12. thatangryviking

Report:
    When checking the drop locations, all seeds were still in place but one, Tomorrow will aim for another section of downtown, trying to seed area unnoticed, proves more difficult during the daylight hours on the waterfront. Agent Flatz will be contacting a source at an Uni about hitting up some flyers at the location to cover off at least one of our many universities here.

Card placement photos so far:
    http://imgur.com/a/Miezp#0
    ( I will keep adding more to this album )

Tomorrow I will be leaving a card or two on the bus as well.

8 people like this.
  13. Flatz

Flatz New Agent

Addendum to previous agent report:

Previous deployment situations will be evaluated and reseeded as needed to ensure proper distribution. New sites will be selected based on how well they meet the criteria.

End

14. thatangryviking

Changed the download link for the business cards, lets push this advert Download the card here

15. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

Oh yeah forgot to post these online for a while.
    So here - http://imgur.com/a/qAZvn . I'm not sure it was enough to just grab attention (although those closer to a school ground were pawed a lot). Maybe we should have added tear off URLs at the bottom.

2 people like this.
  16. Santiak

Santiak MIA

@Vismal nice! And thank you, had forgot to upload mine as well. ^^

[​IMG]

Posted a few around campus, near where students walk to and from classes. So if that was what brought you here:

3 people like this.