Chapman Gate

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by LionOfComarre, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Orion

Orion Active Agent

What browser you using? Have you tried a different browser?
  2. Fen

Fen New Agent

I've tried both chrome and firefox. Might be a Windows 10 issue somehow? I recently restarted Ahnayro after playing only part of it a while ago, and I think I remember being able to do the OVSC intranet on my own with my old computer (which unfortunately I traded in when I bought this one).

(Solved, still don't know what the issue was though.)
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    misstriggermortiss likes this.
  3. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Hm, interesting. Glad you solved it though!
  4. Darzen

Darzen New Agent

I'm having trouble finding the password to the archive. I've read the ID file directly connected to the chapman card but nothing seems to register. Can someone help me out with a few nudges?
    Disregard that. I'm a moron. Gottem.
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  5. [KZK] sammi

[KZK] sammi Active Agent

I'm not going to know what to do with myself now that I've solved the entire puzzle.. :|

6. Greataxe Jakz

Greataxe Jakz Active Agent

So I've just spent a good long while trying to figure out the password for the archive, following all the previous hints before, but nothing seems to be working. And I'm not sure if it's because I'm wrong, or because it's a technical issue.

I've used just about every year in the J.B. Rhine Wikipedia article, but nothings worked out. I've also tried the Wurzburg witch trials, in case that was the answer, but still nothing.

I know it's been a while since this thread updated but I desperately want to finish this game.

Edit: After about 90 minutes of frustration I have realized I am PHENOMENALLY DUMB. I have stumbled across the password and moved on.
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    themadhuman likes this.
  7. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

I sooooo know that feeling.
    Greataxe Jakz likes this.
  8. XyzzySqrl

XyzzySqrl New Agent

All right, this got me to sign up here.
    I'm PRETTY sure I need Rosenberg Clinic archive access for this puzzle. I've been working on that for a couple of days, but can't come up with a password. Even tried emailing a few of the addresses just to see if that worked...
    Can anyone give a push?