Break Room Privacy

Discussion in 'Division-66' started by OmegaSeven, Jan 10, 2016.

1. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

I don't know, it's alcohol after all!

Are you in the Archives?

2. Operator

Operator Senior Agent

Alcohol that ate a fridge.
    ✋ ☟☜✌☼ ⚐☜⚐☠ ❄ ✋☠✞☜❄✋☝✌

3. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

I don't know about you guys but I suddenly feel like investigating...
    specifically around the Archives...

4. Operator

Operator Senior Agent

You better not make a mess if you do come in.
    This ☹✌☠☝u✌☝☜ is...☞⚐☼☜✋☝☠ ❄⚐ me..

5. Castilion

Castilion Senior Agent

Drinking that looks like a *distinctly* bad idea...

6. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

As long as your throat is not metal, it might be errrr, ok. Ask agent Ellis how human trials have gone...

7. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Wait, I just saw your emojis. What the heck, @Operator Tanton???

8. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

@dylanamite Have you already left for the Archives? I may run into you there, I have a report to file.

9. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Yeah...
    I'm investigating....

10. Operator

Operator Senior Agent

❄☟☜☼☜ ✋s ☠⚐ ☠☜☜d ❄⚐ s☜✌☼☟ ☞⚐☼ m☜, ✌ ☠✋c☜ ✋☠d✋✞✋du✌☹ ☞⚐u☠d m☜

He's basically saying to not worry about finding him, as I found him about... 10 minutes ago I think. I don't quite know where he came from though..

11. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

What is 'he'? I'm having some trouble understanding this situation. Also, not going to the archives after all. I sent a pair of techs with instructions to drop off my report and then assist if needed, @dylanamite and @Operator Tanton. I try not to leave Micro C unless needed these days.

12. Operator

Operator Senior Agent

I myself don't know and he said he doesn't even remember. But he does look human at the very least... though im not sure how he's getting his messages in mine.
    ✋ ✌m ☺us❄ as c⚐mp☹☜✠☜ed as ✡⚐u ✌☼☜

13. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Hand him a keyboard for pete's sake. That shit is giving me a headache.

14. Operator

Operator Senior Agent

Oh, right. Sorry about that Dipper.
    Terrible sorry for causing you a headache ma'am.

15. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

It's nothing I'm not used to. Tanton says you don't know how you got here. Do you know where 'here' is, by any chance?

16. Operator

Operator Senior Agent

Yes and no. The 'here' now is unfamiliar to me, but the 'here' that I know, was a research facility.

17. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Researching what? We may be able to figure out how you got here, if we can figure out where you came from.

18. Operator

Operator Senior Agent

Well the problem i'm running into is how to put what was being researched into this language you use. Despite how familiar it feels to me, I can't quite use it. Luckily, Tanton has been helping correct what i'm trying to convey.

It's not easy either I must add.

19. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Okay then. Tanton, has he got anything in his pockets? Any identifying marks or belongings we can work with here? We've had some weird inter dimensional anomalies lately... But those didn't really start like this. Also get the kid a dictionary/thesaurus, but NOT from the Archives. If it's in there it'll probably burn his fingers off or something...

20. Operator

Operator Senior Agent

Well funny thing about that, I got a i.d. badge from him, but.... It's sorta more messed up than the way he normally speaks. Like almost impossible to exist messed up.

I do apologize for that, it seems that some of my items aren't compatible with this dimension. I must say though, it's fascinating that the dimensional travel lab is an archive here.