Backerkit Surveys Sending Out

Discussion in 'General' started by VGG, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Bats

Bats Division 93: Covert Grammatical Ops Battalion

I suspect there's either a bug in Backerkit or outdated info in the announcement.

The initial post makes it sound like Backerkit doesn't handle shipping at all and that it needs to be added manually, but on my order it's automatically adding $20 for pledge tier shipping (which, based on the kickstarter page, is correct), and an additional $5 for add-ons (which, based on the rewards page, isn't). It won't proceed beyond that point without a credit card to add the additional funds - so adding more via the tip jar would actually double the shipping you're paying, on top of the possibly-erroneous pledge+addon charge it's already showing.

Based on the rewards page, there shouldn't be an extra charge for shipping the add-ons at all - it should be covered under the main pledge's shipping (if it's one that charges shipping)... and, a lesser issue, my order included the Zippo, which (if I am being charged add-on shipping) should be $7 not $5.

-Bats

2. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi Deepthroat! Yes, it's automatically included!

4 people like this.
  3. Timothy Fox

Timothy Fox Gold Member

Aside from the add-on problems others are experiencing. It is telling me that shipping information is not required for my pledge level, even though it includes physical Items, screenshot below.

TBW Ship.PNG

4. Vomher

Vomher Senior Agent

I too am wondering about the jacket sizing. I don't think we can return them if they wind up too big or small, after all. Even just an estimate or if possible, comparison to similar products made by the manufacturer. would be better than absolutely nothing if it comes down to it.

5. VGG

VGG Executive Producer

You should be able to add your info now

6. VGG

VGG Executive Producer

Here's a standard for the jacket
    We were not supposed to do XS and XL, but if it's your size, just write me directly :)

Sizing-chart.png

4 people like this.
  7. VGG

VGG Executive Producer

We just receive this from Backerkit:

"Hello, Our dev team just got that corrected so those backers should be set moving forwards. Sorry about the trouble, let us know if there is anything else,

BackerKit Support Friend

[email protected]"

So hopefully all things are set. If not, contact me and I'll manage it myself for you!

4 people like this.
  8. Timothy Fox

Timothy Fox Gold Member

Thank you, by the way, when are these items expected to be shipped out? I am moving around Dec-Jan and want to make sure I put in a good address.

9. Camazotz

Camazotz Active Agent

Done..and done. Seriously VGG..take a bow! outstanding work behind the scenes there :) As for me I found that even though I had 305 in credit sitting there waiting to be spent, it wouldn't update till I linked a card - but as soon as i did that BOOM! first time

10. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Ok. We will contact you when we are ready to ship your items. If anyone else plan to move, tell it to VGG, we will double validate that you are still at the same place before shipping!

11. Timothy Fox

Timothy Fox Gold Member

Awesome, thank you very much

3 people like this.
  12. Zerosh

Zerosh Sleeper Agent

Completed the BackerKit Survey correctly. I also had the 500 Error all over the place earlier today. Thanks @VGG for the swift troubleshooting :)

On another note, according to BackerKit I'm the 33rd backer... I don't know if I should be proud or afraid :p

13. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

The backerkit website is telling me that I've chosen all the correct add-ons, but I got an email confirmation that was missing a lot of stuff! Not sure which to believe.

14. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

Been very busy, but finally send my survey yesterday. Now for that awesome TSW jacket... ;)

3 people like this.
  15. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

Mine got sent out properly, no issues. No errors either. I even used Windows 8.1 Media Center App IE *gasps*.

3 people like this.
  16. SaintPwn

SaintPwn Senior Agent

Completed my Backerkit Survey without issue. I couldn't help myself and added one more add-on (dog tags). Don't forget to pay your international shipping using the Tip Jar add-on.

2 people like this.
  17. Grim-Angel53

Grim-Angel53 Senior Agent

I got the 500 error. But I got a few confirmations on my email saying I'm good.

18. VGG

VGG Executive Producer

I still have 70 players who didn't fill the survey after 2 reminder.... :( We need to produce those items...If you didn't receive the survey please check your spam, otherwise we will have to start!

Thanks

4 people like this.
  19. kelbris

kelbris Senior Agent

I filled out the backerkit, was gonna upgrade with the $5 steam tier, never got round to it in time.