Alpha 0.8 Bugs

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by DanDG, Jul 15, 2017.

1. KaoSway

KaoSway Active Agent

Actually the command works, make sure you're using the right target URL, but if you're accessing this way the game doesn't count it as hacked.

2. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

odd I had no problem with either of these.

3. mujie

mujie Active Agent

Using sfuzzer in mission for while you're in the emails node only completes the mission if you use "-i", even if a longer search finds filegateway.

4. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

bob also has this problem

ptp has no known vulnerability in the exploit database, it is however vulnerable to alpha

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  5. deadbeatsaint

deadbeatsaint Active Agent

Personally I am disliking the move towards dismantling the command line, and segregating the command line interfaces into a separate windows. At least give us the option to run everything from a single window. Also, I would really very much rather use the CLI instead of a GUI for foxacid. (And then if you want to use the GUI either click on button for it, or run the gui version from the command line: e.g. gui_foxacid)

I'm not saying to get rid of any of the GUI tools, just don't destroy the CLI. It just feels very uncomfortable/unrealistic the way it is now. (And spawning a new window because I used a different command? Really?)

TheNorseMan likes this.
  6. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

I agree. The exploit database only has one command, it feels odd to be required to type out a command for a console that can only do one thing.