Alpha 0.8 Bugs

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by DanDG, Jul 15, 2017.

1. KaoSway

KaoSway Active Agent

Actually the command works, make sure you're using the right target URL, but if you're accessing this way the game doesn't count it as hacked.

2. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

odd I had no problem with either of these.

3. mujie

mujie Active Agent

Using sfuzzer in mission for while you're in the emails node only completes the mission if you use "-i", even if a longer search finds filegateway.

4. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

bob also has this problem

ptp has no known vulnerability in the exploit database, it is however vulnerable to alpha

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  5. deadbeatsaint

deadbeatsaint Active Agent

Personally I am disliking the move towards dismantling the command line, and segregating the command line interfaces into a separate windows. At least give us the option to run everything from a single window. Also, I would really very much rather use the CLI instead of a GUI for foxacid. (And then if you want to use the GUI either click on button for it, or run the gui version from the command line: e.g. gui_foxacid)

I'm not saying to get rid of any of the GUI tools, just don't destroy the CLI. It just feels very uncomfortable/unrealistic the way it is now. (And spawning a new window because I used a different command? Really?)

TheNorseMan likes this.
  6. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

I agree. The exploit database only has one command, it feels odd to be required to type out a command for a console that can only do one thing.

7. Seshemw

Seshemw Active Agent

alpha 0.87, should be (9/17/17, 20:32 eastern time)

Briefly, I lost most of my delivery methods in foxacid. I launched from cli
    foxacid maski.ramajudicial.gov.co -p 666 -t win2000ru
    , and when I clicked the delivery box I only had UDP and SST. Opening it from the menu seemed to have the same thing happen. When I closed out my windows and tried again, it worked from either the CLI or menus, and my deliveries were all present again.
    #2: When I had an inside foothold in a network I wanted to attempt a MitM attack on, the MitM hacking tool menu is still locked (Hacking tools->network intrusion->MITM). I did finally see the icon at the bottom center that brings up VPN active/scan for hosts options, but it seems that should also be accessible through the menu?

8. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi!

If you are missing any Foxacid item, just restart the game. This happen only once when you login for the first time in 0.8.8.

Jimbo9 likes this.
  9. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

Ahh!

I was just coming to post about that foxacid bug! I already discovered it went away with a restart :)

Anashel likes this.
  10. Sirky

Sirky New Agent

hi

I have a display bug, which depends on my resolution game and the terminal font size. I don't see all information on screen.

To read correctly the "wmi_superterram.org" and others i have to be in 1680x1050 (my screen is full hd native) and have small font size, but it's pretty small.

I tried windowed mode bu it's the same problem.

In the picture the game is in 1920x1080 and fullscreen mode with smallest terminal font size. If font size is bigger it's worst and can't see the ".org" (it was a problem to find what I have to do in the mission)

I have the 0.8.9 version of game

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  11. zup

zup Active Agent

Dont know if this is already posted, but the changelog on the launcher is barely scrollable. It should be easy to scroll in the changelog using scroll wheel but its really not. And would also appreciate that each the headers should be unified to one per patch instead of multiple per patch