AITDW Mission 1

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by zimv, Dec 26, 2016.

1. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

note that the date on the exchange, is the date we intercepted it, not when it was send
    theres two clues hidden in the text, that give you the date you need to find

2. Grey Ronin

Grey Ronin Active Agent

Mission 1.2:
    I know how to get the day... just having trouble with the year.
    I initially assumed it was the year was the year it was retrieved, but that seems wrong. I'm not seeing another clue
    tried brute forcing it for awhile, but gave up about halfway through thinking I might be missing something else

3. codex-13

codex-13 Voynich

Read the email carefully. When did she say she's going?

4. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

im pretty sure you got the year right, you only are missing the 2nd clue thats mentioned in the email exchange

5. Grey Ronin

Grey Ronin Active Agent

Okay, I finally got it.
    I just started brute forcing dates around what I thought the actual date was. But... afterwards worked out the clue I was missing.

I had been trying to input the date of the email exchange, not the date the report was filed.

6. PRODIGY

PRODIGY New Agent

Welp, looks like 1.2 has claimed me as well...

I've tried to figure out the dates needed based off the exchange but the part that's getting to me is:
    In the first email "Latest" is incorrectly capitalized, and I'm not sure if that's part of the puzzle or not and if it is part of it how you would get a date from that? Maybe I'm overthinking this...

7. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

I think its just a typo

PRODIGY likes this.
  8. Kyzsa

Kyzsa New Agent

Okay, I don't know why but I did this for 1.2
    So I got the ID from the URL from the Rosenberg Clinic ID System (The -XXXXXX/ part) and typed it into the archive and I so I got this white blank page with this youtube video ()
    Um soo... what am I supposed to do with this? Is this even apart of the mission?

9. Kyzsa

Kyzsa New Agent

And another thing, I'm stuck on 1.2 too (haha, rhymes, kinda)
    I think I found the error in the email where she says "I need to see it verify an inconsistency on our end." I don't know if that's the clue or not? I'm also attempting to use the date of the opening ceremony, but I'm not sure of the year? I looked up cold Feb 23rds but I'm not getting anywhere. Please help!

10. codex-13

codex-13 Voynich

Congratulations, you've found the Archive's 404 page. ;)
    That's not the clue.
    Look for years where the opening ceremony was on that date-- and remember that the email exchange didn't occur the day of the opening ceremony!

11. evamouse1

evamouse1 New Agent

I am stuck on 1.2

I have found all the dates that the event opened on, and the correct form that they need to be in. I tried the date I thought was correct in rosenberg, and after it didn't work I tried all the other opening dates, but none of them work.

I must be missing something, but can't for the life of me figure out what it is...

12. Grey Ronin

Grey Ronin Active Agent

We are trying to find a certain report. Was it filed the same day as this email exchange?

13. evamouse1

evamouse1 New Agent

Thank you! Amazing how a few well chosen words can make everything clear.

14. mtk_pp

mtk_pp New Agent

i'm still stuck at mission 1.2 ......
    I think I got the date
    is it Feb 23 2016 ?
    .... but what's next ?
    what am I supposed to do with the date ? I've tried to put it in the but nothing happened ....
    am I missing something here ?

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  15. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

your on the right track, but i think youre missing one more clue that you need for this mission.

16. mtk_pp

mtk_pp New Agent

is it about
    the weather
    ?

17. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

not even close
    its about the line where they mentioned when the report was send

18. zapadory

zapadory New Agent

I need help on the 1.2 mission because I've been stuck on it for so long and I can't seem to get anywhere else besides the list of all those name and projects can someone please help me.

19. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

@mtk_pp First you got the right date. :) Now look at the attack patterns of the virus.

http://www.inconcessus.com/chinyengo/

Intrusion Task: Access Rosenberg Payroll. Here you can see where the virus is trying to replicate. Rosenbergclinic.com/ID-XXXXXX. With the answers that you found, can you figure out the correct URL?

If you don't get help fast enough, fell free to join the Discord channel also. https://discord.gg/P3N7vyT

20. zapadory

zapadory New Agent

So when I enter the id I think it is it just says page not found on the rosenberg clinic page.