Advanced ARG

Discussion in 'ARG Investigations' started by NoShitSherlock, Dec 5, 2016.

1. NoShitSherlock

NoShitSherlock Senior Agent

well, let's make this clear: in the past, we got communications by the agency or Grisha through a Malta based phone whose number started with +356 (3550 5983). So I thought that maybe the solution might be related to that....as the only clue is "356 - 2016"

themadhuman likes this.
  2. themadhuman

themadhuman Senior Agent

i just meant you said
    phone number
    and then my brain hijacked the rest, sorry i should have been more clear.

3. NoShitSherlock

NoShitSherlock Senior Agent

no worries buddy ;)

themadhuman likes this.
  4. Bizeu

Bizeu New Agent

Hi guys, new here! Need help getting access to the Rosenberg Clinic Arquives on the site.
    Though it had something to do with the Chapman Gate (The Camille Flamarion engraving)....

5. Bizeu

Bizeu New Agent

By the way, how do I use the SPOILER button?

6. Clear

Clear Active Agent

type"[ spoiler.] 'what you want hidden' |[./spoiler]" (omit the periods, I just threw those in so it hopedully doesn't format as a spoiler)

7. Bizeu

Bizeu New Agent

Cool, tnx!

8. berzerk0

berzerk0 Active Agent

I looked up "Silver Key 356" and I get the following page with a bibliography...

Page numbers?

Edit:

978-1784282479 is the ISBN for a 2016 Edition of an anthology of HP Lovecraft Works - perhaps there is something on page 356?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    mdž likes this.
  9. hiyouboots

hiyouboots Active Agent

I don't know if this is useful but I have something related to a specific number 1660261660 I got it by 356-2016 which equals -1660 making it the start of a sequence the using the size of the picture 623*420 which equals 261660 putting the two numbers together(1660261660) I found an i.p. address at fort collins I hope that's helpful

Probably not

10. hiyouboots

hiyouboots Active Agent

I have also fund something else using the 356-2016 is a square i have found a place at -27.5600 lat 26.1660 long. Vaal river. again don't think it's important just putting my 2 cents in

11. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Yesterday, during the stream with Anashel, he mentioned something to me that I'm having trouble placing. We were talking about Wheeler, and he said:

"You've finished Ahnayro, right?"
    "Yes. I did finish Ahnayro, yeah"
    "Then you know how far the rabbit hole goes. With Wheeler."

I didn't press it, but I can't remember Wheeler making an appearance at all. Am I going crazy?

12. Jimbo9

Jimbo9 Senior Agent

If you're going crazy, there's some kind of mass hysteria going on, because I don't recall slightest mention of Wheeler in Ahnayro...
    Unless...her name's Catherine, right?

It's one of the last documents from the game...listen for the familiar voice

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  13. berzerk0

berzerk0 Active Agent

I can't check now - but could she also be a sleep clinic patient?

14. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Yes, I didn't make the connection before. Catherine Wheeler is indeed a friend of the Dreamer. I didn't recognize her voice with the echo in the room.

15. codex-13

codex-13 Moderator

See Also: AITDW. If any of you have finished it.

Something's fishy with Wheeler methinks.

Jimbo9 likes this.
  16. hiyouboots

hiyouboots Active Agent

I don't know how I keep coming up with ridiculous things but I wanted to say that the picture on the Kinofata website is Cedar Breaks just outside Cedar City, Utah