Zekh's Sandbox

Discussion in 'Fan & Sandbox Missions' started by Zekh, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Hello ladies.

Hope you’re having a sweet summer, catching pokemons and all (I know I have).
    Because i have a job that might salt a bit your holidays, i won’t lie to you, it will be gruesome, even gore some might say.

But you’re tough and all, right? Slaying demons and witches has never been a problem for you and our zombie apocalypse arsenal is always ready in case you screw up.

Today’s Static forecast shows me gallons of blood and instruments made of ligments, why can’t people just stick to dolls, why does everything have to turn dirty?
    You’ll discover why, in this sandbox mission.

Guts and Glory - 4 missions arc

Now avaliable

____
    Rated G for Graphic (seriously, you’re warned).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2016
    9 people like this.
  2. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

i really love the intro vid and the topic of the first missions ^^
    and while i 'should' be able to answer the first two missions very fast.. i just cant see what answer might fit in the blanks....

3. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

PM me or catch me on the IRC, add me on steam if needed : zekhlecham

4. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

@zaelong I'll be working on it in the IRC later if you want to team up?

5. Chaoseed

Chaoseed Special Agent

I just started poking at this one, and I'm enjoying it...however, it's mission 2.2, "Tag Your Target", and honestly I don't know what to do. Do I guess some location? Do I contact that email? What do I ask them?

6. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

you're supposed to mail a promising location, which then gives you something to work with...
    i had problems on that part as well...

7. Chaoseed

Chaoseed Special Agent

All right, that makes sense...But I'm still pretty lost. This sort of "tactical" thinking isn't something I have much experience with! And I've sent several emails with no feedback of any kind...

8. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

The email will react to names of places.

9. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

okay; im stuck at the third mission for quiet some time now, and i still dont have a clue what to do...
    i guess sending a mail wont cover it, since ive sent multiple mails and didnt get a response...
    i got an encrypted pdf file, where i think most info im going to need is hidden inside it, though i dont have the password to open it...

10. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Look who's in charge of this type of information, find him outside of the website.

Chaoseed likes this.
  11. Chaoseed

Chaoseed Special Agent

I'm afraid I'm still stumped on this one, even after sending half a dozen emails containing place names...On the one hand, I don't know if I'm sending them in the right format, since there's no reply at all. On the other hand, I don't know if the places I'm picking are suitable for this particular purpose! (Where does one go to learn that sort of thing?)

12. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

just sending the name of the spot worked for me
    all i can tell is that its on route

13. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

did anyone complete 'fangtastic'?
    i cant seem to get the right piece(s) of equipment together...
    since im up against vampires i'd think you need UV flashbangs, Stake Crossbows, and/or holy water grenades, but none of these seem to work...
    (i tried them individually and with other pieces of equipment, but i cant seem to get it right...)

14. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

They are not vampires.
    I invite you to re-watch the briefing video of the mission.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2016
  15. Drakhan

Drakhan Senior Agent

Knowing what I'm fighting is less of a problem for me than
    whether the format to enter multiple items is xxxxx, xxxxx or xxxxx xxxxx or xxxxx/xxxxx, etc. Or how many items.

16. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Separation of the IDs is with a space.

2 people like this.
  17. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

looking back at previous missions, my answer still should be valid...
    even if it is a vampirish hybrid, in the first mission i believe we encountered one as well, and that one also was light sensitive....

18. Drakhan

Drakhan Senior Agent

It's also best to paste straight from the pdf and not from a note taking program. I copy text into my note pad so I can keep all the info in one place. There have been several missions where that seems to change the encoding just enough that interface won't accept the right answer when I copy from the note pad, but takes the exact same text when I copy and pastes from my browser or the pdf. I think it has something to with the way dashes are recognized. (Some word processors turn -- into a single long dash when they print, so I'm betting it's something like that.)

19. exibition

exibition Senior Agent

Yes, that was exactly the case for my client.

20. Sanner

Sanner Active Agent

Lol still can't go through two first parts.
    Are we talking here about vampires? damphyrs? undeads? voodoo guys? Im almost sure that in xxxxxxx xxxxx the first word is vampire or dhampyr. But what is the second?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016