XKEYSCORE - Unlocking more entities

Discussion in 'General' started by JackTyme, Oct 15, 2018.

1. JackTyme

JackTyme Active Agent

I finished the basic and advanced tutorials. I have not started the missions yet.

Is it possible to unlock more entities in the XKEYSCORE module without doing the missions?
    I have 21 unlocked entities out of 82. Will I need to progress missions to unlock more or can this be done with the existing base 21/82 entities already in the database?

2. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

There are three ways of getting xkeyscore entities (that i know of)
    1. You get them during mission briefings (either a regular mission, an academy mission or the open world campaign)
    2. Investigate entities already in your xkeyscore database (one of the academy missions shows this possibility)
    3. "Download" entities from a network (this feature shouldnt really work anymore though, because you need the assassin rootkit, which isnt accessable anymore; it was introduced in a closed beta mission, that didnt make it to the current version)
    Also; there are still old entities from the alpha version in the current database. Im not sure if they even work (i wasnt able to pull up any known entries yet) but theyre still counted.
    In other words; you might not be able to get all entries

3. JackTyme

JackTyme Active Agent

Thanks for the response, i'll mess around with the module soon again.