Will There Be Steam Trading Card's?

Discussion in 'General' started by cronkllr, Sep 22, 2015.

1. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

I would like to see Steam trading card's for this game, Will there be any?

I was just thinking about it when I was leveling up my steam account and noticed this game did not have any. I would love to have a level 5 badge & foil badge for TBW:D

4 people like this.
  2. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

^
    There could be the Baup trading card, the Grisha card, a card for each of the nameless narrators, I like this idea

3. cronkllr

there has been enough people in game to make a good set. Baup for certain, the Rosenberg clinic staff ( the 3 doctors), Brea setterlund, Oscar Brien. any other thoughts from main people we interacted with? I know we talked to Linda moss as well. Main locations would be good too like Cleopatras needle , Live event locations (to commemorate the live events) etc.

Also what could be great is Seasonal Card sets. IE: season 1 characters / Places for this season and when season 2 comes out have a new set - season 2 Characters / Places etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2015
  4. cronkllr

I can do the artwork for the card sets if you ( The staff ) would like. With the pictures I have taken from missions ETC. I can make some good photoshoped images for the sets. The first season images first. And when season 2 starts I can make images than for the 2nd set.

Two great things about doing this are

#1 you can be the first game that takes advantage of the season card sets*. (* most people don't know that the steam trading cards have the ability to do more than one set per game so you could do seasons etc.)

#2 More revenue for Alice and Smith to make this great game go on for longer. You will make a percentage of the card sales. And I am willing to do the artwork, and I'm sure the community will be glad to help as well

2 people like this.
  5. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

This sounds like a great idea. We will discuss it and get back to you.

Also, really? You want a Mike Grisha card? i would have thought you would just want to forget him.

3 people like this.
  6. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

I want one so I can get a whole deck of them printed in real life and have a nice toasty bonfire.

4 people like this.
  7. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

Yeah, Mike Grisha would be great for a card! Can't say i like the guy, but i LOVE to hate him!

3 people like this.
  8. Zargh

Zargh Moderator

Yeah.
    Mike Grisha Card...

In a round shape...with 3 circles and a Bulls Eye in the middle...

7 people like this.
  9. cronkllr

The artwork is almost done. I made extra's so I will upload them to a imgur album and we can pick the best, or the staff can :D.

I forgot to make the emoticons so I started work on those as well.

If anyone has any more ideas for Backgrounds, Cards or emoticons. I have not finalized anything yet and can still make them.