What the hell is this?

Discussion in 'Lucid Dreaming' started by Wo1fsBan3, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Wo1fsBan3

Wo1fsBan3 Senior Agent

What is this? What the HELL is this? I had a horrible dream last night, something I couldn't wake from or seem to escape, even as I had complete control over my actions. It went something like this

I was walking down a moonlit road, with cedar trees on either side. I reached a bend, but right as I reached it, I noticed a car, racing towards me at an impossible speed. When I came to, or thought I had, I was lying, unscathed, next to the wrecked car. I raced to try and aid the people in the car in any way I could. I found no one in the driver's seat, but the passenger's seat had a form in it. I scrambled to get the form out, realizing in the process that it was a girl, about my age, and somewhat familiar, like a melody you just can't place from a song you once knew like the back of your hand. I reached towards my pocket for a phone to call 911, but a hand seized mine like a vice. The girl, who's face was growing more scarred, burned, decayed by the second, screamed like a banshee, like she could feel her skin eroding. Then, she turned toward my face, hollowed eyes locked on mine, and whispered, "This is all your fault," before collapsing back into a listless form. For the first time, I noticed the flames dancing on my skin from where she'd grabbed me, rippling with the breeze but not burning. I sat next to a broken, decaying girl, with undying, cold flames dancing from fingers to palm, and did nothing but weep. I could do nothing but weep.

At that point, I woke up, drenched in sweat and tears, with that girls decaying face etched into my mind... I don't know what to do, and I fear if I sleep tonight, I'll return to that wreck, to her... I don't know what I'd do if that were to happen.

5 people like this.