What Happened To Agent "x"? [sandbox]

Discussion in 'Fan & Sandbox Missions' started by ChilePete, Aug 28, 2015.

1. ChilePete

ChilePete Guest

Synopsis:
    Agent "X" has gone missing, his security system sends out an "automated message" (just a regular client mission, not actually by email) to agents asking for help. Agents must crack the code in the message to retrieve a username and password for the missing agents secure cloud server. Upon accessing the secure cloud, agents must search through chat logs, files etc for any clues as to what happened to the agent and follow them up.
    Can you help save this agent? Is he even still alive? What happened to him?

25 people like this.
  2. ChilePete

ChilePete Guest

I have already written the automated message that will form the start of the mission, wasn't sure whether to post it or not though, don't want to give the story away too much before I have to :D

3. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

This sounds interesting, and I'd definitely vote for it! Although I do believe sandbox missions aren't starting until September at least when the client update is done. Who knows, it may be best to start early though!

2 people like this.
  4. ChilePete

ChilePete Guest

Yeah, it would be nice for that update to launch with some sandbox missions already there to do ;)

5. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

You have my vote Chilepete! So that's two only eight more to go!

2 people like this.
  6. ChilePete

ChilePete Guest

9 votes so far (steelgramps forgot to "like" the OP), only one more and I can start on making this mission! Will YOU be the tenth?

7. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

Remedied. *facepalm*

2 people like this.
  8. ChilePete

ChilePete Guest

<3 Thanks all!

4 people like this.