Welcome

Discussion in 'Early Access' started by Jarobi, May 29, 2015.

1. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

Welcome to the dedicated playtest thread! Feel free to use this thread to discuss anything and everything with the other playtesters.

If you are having a specific technical issue, please also message me or Anashel.

3 people like this.
  2. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Do you know around what time the test will start? My F5 button is wearing out :<

2 people like this.
  3. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

We are just doing some final tests, we will send you a notification by email, by no later than 20:00UTC. I will update you all on here beforehand.

4 people like this.
  4. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

Despite secrecy requirements regarding who is in the Advance Recon Team, it may be easy tor an outsider to deduce - look at the "Agents Online Now" list. Another clue is messages and likes counts among the applicants.

I'm not thinking this is a problem. But, we should be aware that astute agents will know who we are.

2 people like this.
  5. Zargh

Zargh Moderator

I would be more than happy if I know who i am...grml....

Hi all :)

6. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

Well said Sonne. @Tyryt also raised this point as well. You'll just have to be sure to post elsewhere in the forums as well, and like posts outside this thread.

7. Tyryt

Tyryt Senior Agent

Well, something else I just realized.. steam achievements are cool.. but.. if people know our steam IDs or have us as firends... they'll be able to see our achievements and the fact that we're playing... I realized this as I saw the achievement pop up.

8. Kle

Kle Senior Agent

I've just had this issue. Someone who is on the forums and has me on Steam was asking what =/= Game is. It didn't take a ARG fan for them to figure it out, especially with the open call for testers. I haven't said anything about the content or the participants or even confirmed that I am actually playing but just something to be aware of.