Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Jun 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bats

Bats Division 93: Covert Grammatical Ops Battalion

I think I spotted your profile on Steam - with the video of Captain Scruffy Captain William Patrick - when I was first looking through Cloud Chamber reviews. Welcome to the team.

-Bats

2. Bats

What they mean is that no more than 10% of the brain is used when watching something out of Hollywood. I suspect the real figure is somewhat lower.

-Bats

3. AssassinB

AssassinB Active Agent

Eh, might as well introduce myself so you guys know who I am. I'm AssassinB, I hail from UnFiction as that's where I originally found out about Division 66 and TBW. I haven't actually participated in ARGs before Div 66 but I was always fascinated by them and I was very entrenched in the Slenderman series such as Marble Hornets, Tribe Twelve, EverymanHybrid, Darkharvest00, and many many more lol. But I love the elements that are introduced in a full blown ARG and I prefer it much more compared to regular gaming as playing a video game over and over gets boring, but an ARG is a new experience every time so there's nothing to get bored of. I'm very excited for TBW and I hope that everything will work out of the best (Well, no need to hope I know it will xD). Hope to see you guys in game and on the IRC!

3 people like this.
  4. TheTwin

TheTwin Active Agent

Hi everyone. I'm The Twin, and I'm fairly new to playing ARGs. I've participated in a couple in the past, but not to any huge degree. I play TSW, and I was interested in the Black Watchmen ARG. Is there any material that I may want to read / research so that I know what's going on, or is this going to be largely independent from the past?

Hope to see you all around.

5. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Welcome aboard! ^^
    Other than the info that can be gleaned from the official website, Nikels excellent guide, found here, is a good place to start. :)

If you should have further questions, though, do feel free to ask. :)

6. Gr3ylok

Gr3ylok Senior Agent

That would be me, been advertising TBW in my tradegroup for quite some months hehe. :)
    This is odd tho haha one of the Cloud Chamber developers is called Mikkel, so I asked if he also was an agent only with a N. They said not, and now this, ohwell small world dem ARG's.

Actually, this was earlier today kek http://steamcommunity.com/groups/iTraders#announcements/detail/207483727941892593

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    4 people like this.
  7. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

8. Bats

Stop that - you're making me feel like a slacker.

I saw that!
    (and I'm not entirely certain I trust nikel's denials, either)

-Bats

9. Kilder

Kilder Active Agent

A&S/HE already knows the important details about myself.

For the rest, I am Kilder. I have taken part in two of the previous ARGs. Both having to do with the "The Secret World" IP. To be honest I am a pretty lousy puzzle solver but I love working on them. The anticipation, the energy rush when you find a clue or an answer. It is like heroine. I jest but it is a great feeling. So great that I went as far into the project as my limited funds (which are still sadly limited) could carry me. I am prepared to do the same as soon as the money shuffling is done. I hope to see you all on the otherside, and hope that we get the million dollar mark we had hoped for back in March.

All hail the PARG revolution.

5 people like this.
  10. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Welcome to you all, hope you're ready to dive into serious and dirty investigation

11. RiskyPineapple

RiskyPineapple Active Agent

I'm RiskyPineapple!
    I was a part of TSW well before it started and still am. Was recruited into BW via e-mails, but didn't have the time to fully get into it during its first bout. Hoping to join in and experience the fun once it gets funded!

2 people like this.
  12. Gaudin

Gaudin Active Agent

Gaudin here, looking great the new campaign, better than the last one, like the website und forum, hope this time we'll make it *daumendr├╝ckt*
    It all startet months back for me, with the slaughterhouse videos - keep it creepy, liked it a lot!

3 people like this.
  13. ottero

ottero Active Agent

Hello, I'm ottero, this'll be my first ARG.

I'll be lurking around a bit.

2 people like this.
  14. Gr3ylok

Gr3ylok Senior Agent

Are you by chance a Cloud Chamber player? I believe I saw your name in part 6, if you need any votes there to unlock some nodes give me a call on Steam.

And as far as all the hate for Lucy goes, thanks for reminding me I still had to go see this :)

15. Korhona

Korhona Active Agent

Hello to you all,
    French player here, I started TSW 8 months ago and can't stop now. I recently heared about ARGs and I can say that I am very curious about it !
    Wishing you a good day. Cheers.

3 people like this.
  16. Nordavind

Nordavind Active Agent

Hello. I am Nord.
    I am not here.
    I wasn't here during the End of Days either. Nor did I assist Division66.

5 people like this.
  17. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

No one is here either. We're all not here with you.

18. Ashielf

Ashielf Senior Agent

I just wanted to say "hi" but it seems nobody is here. Well, I'll just go back and try to decipher the subliminal messages everywhere.

6 people like this.
  19. Zabud

Zabud Active Agent

Hi all I'm Zabud, I got hooked back in the bad old days of the pre-TSW ARGs and I'm super excited to get going in The B

4 people like this.
  20. Grim-Angel53

Grim-Angel53 Senior Agent

I'm Grim. I was first thrust into the ARG world by The Gate.
    I was fairly active during the entire thing, while taking classes and getting little sleep.
    When all was said and done, I was shown to be in the top ten users for that particular ARG, which honestly surprised me.
    I participated in The End of Days Situation Room and have played a few other ARGs as time went on, Cardkeepers being the one I have put the most effort into.
    The Gate honestly sparked my interest in this type of play and storytelling, and I am eternally grateful. I play TSW, though not as much as I should, and have been paying attention to this project for a while. I still belong to The Survivors of Dies Irae and cant wait to see what crazy antics we get up to in this PARG.

I am a student, and have begun to really figure out what I'm gonna be doing. I've been studying the esoteric, more mythos, and other things, which has been quite fun.

I wish all of you here in the forums a fantastic day, and I'll be back soon.

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.