Trailer For Season 2 Of Tbw

Discussion in 'Fan & Sandbox Missions' started by JantsoP, Jul 30, 2015.

1. JantsoP

JantsoP Division 88 Manager

So me, Zekh and dylanamite had a brain fart on IRC this evening. We (the community) should do an trailer for Season 2 and in it, highlights of Season 1. It would give us more agents etc with actual real footage (no offense already on Steam etc) what they can expect from the game. We already have some ideas for it but we would like to hear from YOU the community what you think and would you like to take part of this project.

Already discussed things:
    Dispatch voice over - Read all dispatch mails again and read them as voice over (or rewrite using that as an draft)
    Mission footage - Something with recon or ingame missions?
    More to come...

4 people like this.
  2. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Ingame missions shouldn't be too present since it's regular videogame content and isn't particulary relevent if we're with the typical <answer box> format. Anything extra (like the map of rosenberg and what we have to do there) could instill curiosity. The point of a trailer is to throw the awesomeness at people's face, it means we show the most impressive stuff we got without spoiling anything.

And now that i think about it, we could even hide a secret mission inside the trailer.

4 people like this.
  3. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

I also had the idea of making video highlights/recaps of live missions.
    If anyone recorded any of their Recon, or has any footage or photos lying around I could use, thatd be very helpful!

2 people like this.
  4. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

So, any plans of how and when ? Do we wait until S1 final or maybe something that we could start sooner ?

5. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

I dont think we'd be doing it soon, not in the next couple of weeks anyway.
    We're asking people to record (video or audio) or take photos of live events just so we have enough media to work with when making the trailer.

6. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

The green events then, because people will want to see live-action footage (in the litteral meaning)

7. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Also if agents go in the field, like with the Recon photos. That'd be great to have.

8. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

I hope we'll have more of those kind of Get-your-arse-out-there events by the future, it really brings the immersion.

9. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

I'm sure once Season 1 is over and they learn from what we have done plus the 1 green agent, they suggested there will be more green agents for Season 2 so maybe we get someone with a GoPro or something?

2 people like this.
  10. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

I have a gopro. Does this automatically make me a green agent? ;)

2 people like this.
  11. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

I love the way this guy thinks.

3 people like this.
  12. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Agent Nuage recorded a short video of retrieving the package in Paris

This could be useful in a trailer perhaps

>Zekh :
    turtle

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015