Tie-ins to Black Watchmen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Wo1fsBan3, Jun 3, 2016.

1. Wo1fsBan3

Wo1fsBan3 Senior Agent

Hey... Silly question, but since Nite Team 4 is going to be set in the Black Watchmen Universe, will this be the same way? Like will this be part of a project inside the Black Watchmen or is this a completely separate thing?

3 people like this.
  2. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi Wo1fsBan3!!

Even if the game style is extremely different, we do create link between all our games. Part of Ahnayro background story involve the Black Watchmen Universe. We also have Alternate Reality components in the game. I really hope you will enjoy it! :)

2 people like this.
  3. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

awesome that you could get it to work ^^
    if i recall you mentioned something in the video about a possible bdnf connection? i cant wait to see what you actually did :D

4. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

Yeah, i'm with you on this one @zaelong. I'ts going to be awesome to get to play this game and see how it connects to TBW.

5. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Oooh, so this is related to The Black Watchmen as well! I love the interconnectivity of narratives like this. It's usually faint, but once you pick it up, you have that "A-ha!" moment. Excited for the Closed Beta :)

3 people like this.
  6. fathamburger

fathamburger New Agent

Going to bump this in case it was a factor for anyone else thinking about buying, the answer is yes and it adds a bit more depth into the BW universe but is also kind of tenous and generic at the same time.

If you've at least played thru BW Season 1 then feel free to look at the spoiler. If you're wondering whether or not its needed to pick this up a set then don't read ;)

There is a bit more background fleshing out the Rosenberg Clinic, but its' more like they could have used any other clinic but established the tie-in vs designing specifically for it