There Is No Clockwork Society

Discussion in 'Division-66' started by TheChosenOne, Aug 24, 2014.

1. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

First thing you should know: there is no Clockwork Society. There never was and there never will be.

It’s a myth, and that’s exactly what it should remain.

According to the stories, the Clockwork Society is comprised of individuals who have cast aside all other loyalties and freely share information. Supposedly, they have infiltrated the highest levels of every organization, and I’m not just talking about the Black Watchmen...

The Orochi Group, the Phoenicians, the Illuminati, The Templars, The Dragon, the Sanctuary of Secrets, every organization is rumored to contain Clockwork Society agents. From the Council of Venice down to the smallest cabal, and they freely share every piece of knowledge these groups possess.

No one knows what they would do with all this information, but it’s a moot point since they don’t exist. Such an organization would surely exploit this knowledge, and as soon as they did, the factions would know it and annihilate them for such heinous betrayal. Even so, multiple investigations have been conducted on the subject, and they all produced the same result.

There Is No Clockwork Society.

But there is a Clock.

5 people like this.
  2. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

There is no Black Watchmen too, remember.

4 people like this.
  3. TheChosenOne

Yet there is a puppet master.

4. TheChosenOne

Hmm... Yes. The Eight are long gone, but the clock never stops ticking. It had been years since I last heard its sound. But then there it was. Loud. Intrusive. Lethal. I couldn't ignore what it said. I had to do what it told me to do.

3 people like this.
  5. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

At the behest of being implicated in things I shouldn't implicate myself; who were the clockwork society? Where are they now?

6. TheChosenOne

They weren't anyone. They aren't anywhere. There is no Clockwork Society. But there is a Clock. Tick. Tock.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
  7. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Is the clock going forward or backward ? Is it even ticking, for all you know ?

8. TheChosenOne

It is moving in every direction simultaneously and it also isn't moving at all.

9. Mustafa Said

Mustafa Said Senior Agent

Extremely interesting. The Clockwork Society...due to other pending matters in other investigations, I'm vastly weak in knowledge in things of this matter. I'll keep an eye here. Hopefully I'll gain the knowledge to contribute to the conversation.

10. Rowyne

Rowyne Division-79

*glances over at the clock flashing its time on the range in the kitchen, talking to no one but herself*
    Clocks. Clockwork Society. Interesting.
    *slides her chair over to another monitor and begins another search*
    Must keep am eye on this.

11. TheChosenOne

Many have made false claims that they know the truth. Do not believe them. There truly is no Clockwork Society.

2 people like this.
  12. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

I won't believe things because it goes out of your mouth. This is two way street.

13. Mustafa Said

Mustafa Said Senior Agent

I wish I could honestly believe you but I'm siding with Zekh on this one. Just because one person says it's true or not doesn't mean it is. I'm going to keep digging and searching. Perhaps I'll find nothing at the bottom of the rabbit hole. Perhaps i'll find something. We'll have to see.

14. The Silence

The Silence Active Agent

Thou dost protest to much to be trusted, i am starting to think he has some affiliation with this 'non-existant' society,

2 people like this.
  15. Durroth

Durroth Active Agent

Having investigated this matter very thoroughly in the past, I can confirm independently that there is no clockwork society, nor has there ever been such an organization.

2 people like this.