Theme Style

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

We are still working on some change for the theme but you have the choice of 2 themes. To select the one you want, just click The Black Watchmen in the bottom left corner. When you rollover it will say: Style Chooser.

2. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Wow, they're both beautiful. I think I'm going to stick with the cityscape for a couple stylistic choices.

In comic book, the "Home/Forums/Members" buttons are on the top left, when they should also be more centered. I really like the way the title lines up in cityscape.

And I think there are still some orange highlights remaining in comic book, like the post reply button, that should be changed to a more matching color. I'll edit as I think of more things.

3. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Very nice indeed.
    I agree with Nikel in regards to the Comic Style "Post Reply" button, though. Perhaps a red matching the title-bar?

Personally I'll be sticking with the City-Scape as well, primarily because the darker background makes reading slightly more comfortable.

4. Anashel

Thanks for the feedback!

The menu width is a bug, but the post reply should indeed be the same color.

5. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

I like The Black Watchmen better, but I'm a sucker for orange with black...

6. Mandraw

Mandraw Senior Agent

The black watchmen is indeed the better one for me also !

7. Anashel

It seem quite unanimous! =) I will leave it as the default theme then.