The Tsw Malala Project

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by TheChosenOne, Oct 23, 2015.

1. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

Hey guys,

So I really wanted to take this opportunity to talk about a project that I have been involved with inside of the TSW community. I know that means I am currently in the wrong forums, but the reason why I am posting this as well is that I really want to get to word out because this is something that a lot people have been very passionate about and that means a lot to us.

The project is called the TSW Malala Project and it is a part of the Stand #withMalala campaign.

What the Malala funds does is it provides girls with an education. It gives them a chance to develop their skills, to get a carreer. It gives hundreds and thousands of girls around the world a change at a different, a better future.

The TSW Malala Project for us has become a way of really making a small difference in the world. There is so much going on out there, so much injustices, and sometimes it feels like there is nothing we can do about it. But here I could make a difference. As a gamer, sitting behind my PC, I still got a shot at changing someone's life for the better.

I would just really like to take this opportunity to ask you to please consider donation or maybe just take some time to spread the word. I would like to ask you to consider making a difference. As little as $6 can pay for a girl's school supplies for an entire year, for only $25 we can get her textbooks. Money at price of a coffee at starbucks or a movie ticket could really change a young girl's life forever and give her a future.

They shouted, and we listened. Every girl deserves an education. Will you let your voice be heard?

Thank you for your time.

- TCO

The website for the TSW Malala Project is http://tswproject.org/

3 people like this.
  2. Grimm

Grimm Active Agent

I mean, this is the off topic forum, so the place for it would be here.
    But this is a great cause that deserves as much recognition as it can get

2 people like this.