The Thread

Discussion in 'Suspected Missions' started by Santiak, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Fellow Agents,

As it cannot be ruled out that HQ may miss certain leads, I thought it prudent to establish a running archive dedicated to any leads that Agents feel might be worth further investigation.

One example from a current mission being the shredded document and its content in its entirety.
    At the request of Agent Nikel, I've pieced the document together, as well as transcribed the contents below.

Please feel free to add any information you feel HQ have overlooked, from any mission, that you feel deserves further investigation.

Kind Regards,
    Agent Santiak

[​IMG]

Transcribed:
    [​IMG]

18 people like this.
  2. Maurna

Maurna Gold Member

Blinku has discovered some documents in the archive linked to previous orders via the Morpho Medical ordering system. See his research here.

2 people like this.
  3. Santiak

Santiak MIA

I wasn't able to find any other mention of it, but entering the code from Mission 5 into the Archive produces a short pdf file.
    For the sake of Agents who might be still learning the ropes, I've opted to not include the case number, as that is the mission objective.

The files, belonging to the CIA and DIA, refer, among other things, to Lavrentiy Beria, as well as a redacted MASINT device - all pertaining to human testing regarding the BDNF gene.

Likewise, adding +1 to the Case ID produces a reversed audio file.
    Will attempt to clean it up and upload it as soon as possible.
    Uploaded.
    Note: Audio file cuts off mid-sentence.

4. Agent Planck

Agent Planck Active Agent

The puppet in the briefing room...

5 people like this.
  5. Rohva

Rohva Gold Member

If you play around with the luminosity levels for the image in corrupted file #2 in mission 5 (the one that asks for the image ID, which I won't identify here) you can make out some words

Exide MADE IN USA
    [​IMG]

Edit 2: Verified that this is not superimposed. The fetus is actually in an Exide Jar. Still considering if that is incidential or if this photo in particular was selected because of that.

That would be from one of these...
    [​IMG]

Which is a...
    Glass battery acid jar

EDIT: Reorganized the spoiler info for folks who want to see that something is up but figure out the rest for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    6 people like this.
  6. BlackCorsair

BlackCorsair Active Agent

2 people like this.
  7. Rohva

Rohva Gold Member

Here are image files for the same PDF document Santiak and Blackcorsair refer to..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Because of the two image upload limit, you'll need to see the next post to see why I converted them to images.

8. Rohva

Rohva Gold Member

If you increase the luminosity way up for the image copies of Santiak's PDF file you can "see though" some of the blackouts. Here are some excepts where this is the case:

[​IMG]

If you drop the luminosity way down you see that each document bleeds through to the other presumably during photocopying. I haven't found anything looking at it that way, though.

I think there is more to be gleaned from this document. Those of you with better imaging skills than I are hereby called to action! :)

7 people like this.
  9. Lux

Lux Active Agent

2 people like this.
  10. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

11. Maurna

Maurna Gold Member

Interesting, seems like it would be easier to just download the logs :)

12. Greenhead

Greenhead Senior Agent

The logs are on a site controlled by an agent, right? If I were Rosenberg, I wouldn't trust them.

13. MochiInvasion

MochiInvasion Senior Agent

iirc, this is out of game and used by the PMs, but i'm not 100% sure

14. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

I remember when Anashel set it up, it lets the PM watch a relatively live feed off the irc but can't count on it being purely oog in this game.